Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my son gets to come home for mothers day :D

Posted by   + Show Post

His P/O is driving him here so he can come home for a few days.. its just Thursday to Sunday but I am pretty happy :D He wants to get together with me to discuss how well my son is doing.. yay... hoping he gets to come home for good this summer.. he has almost been gone a year now :(

by on May. 6, 2013 at 2:42 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 6, 2013 at 2:47 PM

Do you have other kids? He is a sex offender. There is a reason they won't let him live with you.

Quoting acaisha:

he's not locked up at all.. he is in a foster home, attends school and goes to treatment

Quoting Anonymous:

I would want him to stay locked up.

Quoting acaisha:

Quoting Anonymous:

p/o?

parole officer.. he is in a sex offender treatment program for teens

acaisha
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2013 at 2:47 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

im glad he'll be home for you! but why is he in a sex offender treatment program...?

he put his hand down his 5 year old step sisters pants and I had him charged so he could get treatment.. (the step sister is not my child.. its his dads wifes.. they don't live near us it happened on a visit)

baquick
by Ruby Member on May. 6, 2013 at 2:48 PM
1 mom liked this
Yay! I was thinking about y'all the other day ;-) so glad you get to see him ;-)
acaisha
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2013 at 2:48 PM

he isn't prevented from living with me.. he is attending the closest program which is 8 hours away. When he is done he will return and yes I have 3 other childre.

Quoting Anonymous:

Do you have other kids? He is a sex offender. There is a reason they won't let him live with you.

Quoting acaisha:

he's not locked up at all.. he is in a foster home, attends school and goes to treatment

Quoting Anonymous:

I would want him to stay locked up.

Quoting acaisha:

Quoting Anonymous:

p/o?

parole officer.. he is in a sex offender treatment program for teens

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 6, 2013 at 2:48 PM

oh wow...how old is he? do you have other kids in your home?

Quoting acaisha:

Quoting Anonymous:

im glad he'll be home for you! but why is he in a sex offender treatment program...?

he put his hand down his 5 year old step sisters pants and I had him charged so he could get treatment.. (the step sister is not my child.. its his dads wifes.. they don't live near us it happened on a visit)

FoxFire363
by Ruby Member on May. 6, 2013 at 2:49 PM
I'm so glad you finally found a program for him.
acaisha
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2013 at 2:49 PM

thanks.. I've been super busy lately..I  keep meaning to come in and check out all your wedding photos.. the ones I saw you look so pretty.. Liam is a doll.. congrats sweetie you deserve it!

Quoting baquick:

Yay! I was thinking about y'all the other day ;-) so glad you get to see him ;-)

bear.katten
by on May. 6, 2013 at 2:49 PM
This is going to be a fuckin train wreck o.0
baquick
by Ruby Member on May. 6, 2013 at 2:49 PM
Is he still doing good in the program?
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 6, 2013 at 2:50 PM
How old was he when he did this?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)