Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my son gets to come home for mothers day :D

Posted by   + Show Post

His P/O is driving him here so he can come home for a few days.. its just Thursday to Sunday but I am pretty happy :D He wants to get together with me to discuss how well my son is doing.. yay... hoping he gets to come home for good this summer.. he has almost been gone a year now :(

by on May. 6, 2013 at 2:42 PM
Replies (111-118):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on May. 7, 2013 at 4:28 AM
The thought of my child doing this to anyone makes me sick. Having been molested is not an excuse. I was molested and raped growing up, I never did anything wrong. 13 knows better. I worked for years with sex offenders. There were classes, counseling, medications, nothing works. Its a band aid. Most will do it again. Who knows what happens next.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 18 on May. 7, 2013 at 5:26 AM
How exciting.
I admire the honesty you have always shown in this situation and the strength it took to do what you did. You most likely saved some child from being victimized in the future.
You also showed your son that actions have consequences, and people screw up, but family forgives and stands by him no matter what.
AVSpecWife4
by Ruby Member on May. 7, 2013 at 5:33 AM
Yay! That's awesome mama !
CeeGee81
by CanadaGirl on May. 7, 2013 at 7:35 AM

Who says she doesn't have empathy?  I feel she does.

I was molested as a childI wouldn't want the mother of the man who molested me  to be calling my mother asking how I was doing. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh well you never met the victim...oh I get why you would have no empathy for what your son did to that baby.  SMDH

Quoting acaisha:

I have never met this child.. her mom is going through cancer treatments.. her step father (my ex) is not pleased with me because he is having to pay arrears on child support. I respect them both more then to cause upset in their lives. My ex even before this whole thing happened had cut contact for the most part with his son.. his life is his life.. not mine.. its a pretty weak thing to pick at me for not harrassing my ex's sick wife over concern for her child I do not know..

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah you care so much you haven't checked on her.

Quoting acaisha:

I have no idea.. she isn't my child and with my son not here I really have no contact with my ex.. not sure why you have the opinion I don't care.. if I didn't care about her or other children I wouldn't have walked the path of hell that I went through seeing my son go through court and then be taken for a year..

Quoting Anonymous:

How is is step sister whom he traumatized or do you still not care?

LoveMyKBabies
by on May. 7, 2013 at 7:39 AM
I'm glad you'll get to see your son on Mother's Day. No matter what he did, he's still your baby. How is treatment going?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2ndtimemom605
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2013 at 7:41 AM
No, but you are the one that wouldn't consider giving your 13 year old child a 2nd chance in life, try to get him help so that he does grow up to be a harmless,productive member of society afterall.

What you *assume*(because honestly, you have no fucken idea)you'd do,is pretty much abandon/disown/shun him,thereby giving him a million MORE issues in life, turning him into a worse person,instead of doing society a favor and turning him into a better man. I fully agree with anon.

Quoting RainbowBrite111:

Excuse me?! I'm not the ONE who raised a SEXUAL PREDATOR.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well then you're a shitty ass mother hands down.who are you to judge? that's her son and has every right to want him home.

Quoting RainbowBrite111:

How could you forgive anyone who sexually harmed a child? I could never forgive my child if any of my kids did this. That baby has to live with that the rest of her life. And it is the worst abuse anyone can ever go through. God I would NEVER forgive any of my boys or even girls if they did that. EVER.

Quoting Anonymous:

I know all to well what you've been thru.  Luckily I was able to find a treatment program near home.  I could not begin to imagine how hard it has to be to have him so far away.  You are very brave posting under your name and not annon.   Most people do not understand the ins and outs of juvenile sex offenders.  They don't offend for the same reasons as adults but are still lumped into that category.  My son was 13 when he offended as well.  He's getting ready to turn 18 in a few weeks and is a happy, healthy, normal young man.    Hope you have a wonderful visit with your son.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2ndtimemom605
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2013 at 7:44 AM
OP, words can't describe how much I admire what you did. Your son is a lucky boy to have a mother like you. You are brave,strong and honest, who doesn't want qualities like that?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
poietes
by Platinum Member on May. 7, 2013 at 8:18 AM
You are a strong woman and a wonderful mother. I am so glad you get to see him. I hope things continue to progress well.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN