Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my son gets to come home for mothers day :D

Posted by   + Show Post

His P/O is driving him here so he can come home for a few days.. its just Thursday to Sunday but I am pretty happy :D He wants to get together with me to discuss how well my son is doing.. yay... hoping he gets to come home for good this summer.. he has almost been gone a year now :(

by on May. 6, 2013 at 2:42 PM
Replies (21-30):
acaisha
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2013 at 2:50 PM

thanks.. he has been there since last September and doing very well.. he was always low risk so I am pretty confident they can work through his issues.. he also has an age appropriate girlfriend who lives here.. she is a nice girl they talk over xbox lol

Quoting FoxFire363:

I'm so glad you finally found a program for him.

baquick
by Ruby Member on May. 6, 2013 at 2:50 PM
Thank you! Feel free to creep my page lol! I have all the professional ones, only a few are going to be touched up, so I'm waiting on those to post them all. I just wish Liam had cooperated with the photog for cute pics. LOL

Quoting acaisha:

thanks.. I've been super busy lately..I  keep meaning to come in and check out all your wedding photos.. the ones I saw you look so pretty.. Liam is a doll.. congrats sweetie you deserve it!

Quoting baquick:

Yay! I was thinking about y'all the other day ;-) so glad you get to see him ;-)

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 6, 2013 at 2:51 PM

And you want him to visit with your kids in the house. 

Quoting acaisha:

Quoting Anonymous:

im glad he'll be home for you! but why is he in a sex offender treatment program...?

he put his hand down his 5 year old step sisters pants and I had him charged so he could get treatment.. (the step sister is not my child.. its his dads wifes.. they don't live near us it happened on a visit)

graciesnycmama
by Platinum Member on May. 6, 2013 at 2:51 PM
Glad to hear that you are going to get to see him. Is he doing well in the program?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
acaisha
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2013 at 2:52 PM

he is 15 now it happened when he was 13.. he was also abused by a child when he was around 5 too.. they are helping him work through all that.. he is doing really well..and yes I have a 3 and 5 year old boys and an 18 year old boy

Quoting Anonymous:

oh wow...how old is he? do you have other kids in your home?

Quoting acaisha:

Quoting Anonymous:

im glad he'll be home for you! but why is he in a sex offender treatment program...?

he put his hand down his 5 year old step sisters pants and I had him charged so he could get treatment.. (the step sister is not my child.. its his dads wifes.. they don't live near us it happened on a visit)

acaisha
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2013 at 2:52 PM

of course I do.. he is my son and his brothers miss him terribly..

Quoting Anonymous:

And you want him to visit with your kids in the house. 

Quoting acaisha:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 6, 2013 at 2:53 PM
Most molesters were molested themselves.

Quoting acaisha:

he is 15 now it happened when he was 13.. he was also abused by a child when he was around 5 too.. they are helping him work through all that.. he is doing really well..and yes I have a 3 and 5 year old boys and an 18 year old boy

Quoting Anonymous:

oh wow...how old is he? do you have other kids in your home?

Quoting acaisha:

Quoting Anonymous:

FoxFire363
by Ruby Member on May. 6, 2013 at 2:53 PM
That's great news and a sign of progress as well. I'm so glad you took steps as early as you did. I bet you're really excited for his visit!

Quoting acaisha:

thanks.. he has been there since last September and doing very well.. he was always low risk so I am pretty confident they can work through his issues.. he also has an age appropriate girlfriend who lives here.. she is a nice girl they talk over xbox lol

Quoting FoxFire363:

I'm so glad you finally found a program for him.

acaisha
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2013 at 2:54 PM

yes so far he is doing everything required and is getting awesome marks in school.. he has really grown up a lot.. he has a girlfriend who lives here too.. they just talk over xbox.. they have been friends a long time.. she is older then him and knows why he is away..

Quoting graciesnycmama:

Glad to hear that you are going to get to see him. Is he doing well in the program?

Ilovepink1227
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2013 at 2:54 PM
glad he can come home a while
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)