Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my son gets to come home for mothers day :D

Posted by   + Show Post

His P/O is driving him here so he can come home for a few days.. its just Thursday to Sunday but I am pretty happy :D He wants to get together with me to discuss how well my son is doing.. yay... hoping he gets to come home for good this summer.. he has almost been gone a year now :(

by on May. 6, 2013 at 2:42 PM
Replies (21-30):
acaisha
by on May. 6, 2013 at 2:50 PM

thanks.. he has been there since last September and doing very well.. he was always low risk so I am pretty confident they can work through his issues.. he also has an age appropriate girlfriend who lives here.. she is a nice girl they talk over xbox lol

Quoting FoxFire363:

I'm so glad you finally found a program for him.

baquick
by Ruby Member on May. 6, 2013 at 2:50 PM
Thank you! Feel free to creep my page lol! I have all the professional ones, only a few are going to be touched up, so I'm waiting on those to post them all. I just wish Liam had cooperated with the photog for cute pics. LOL

Quoting acaisha:

thanks.. I've been super busy lately..I  keep meaning to come in and check out all your wedding photos.. the ones I saw you look so pretty.. Liam is a doll.. congrats sweetie you deserve it!

Quoting baquick:

Yay! I was thinking about y'all the other day ;-) so glad you get to see him ;-)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 6, 2013 at 2:51 PM

And you want him to visit with your kids in the house. 

Quoting acaisha:

Quoting Anonymous:

im glad he'll be home for you! but why is he in a sex offender treatment program...?

he put his hand down his 5 year old step sisters pants and I had him charged so he could get treatment.. (the step sister is not my child.. its his dads wifes.. they don't live near us it happened on a visit)

graciesnycmama
by Platinum Member on May. 6, 2013 at 2:51 PM
Glad to hear that you are going to get to see him. Is he doing well in the program?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
acaisha
by on May. 6, 2013 at 2:52 PM

he is 15 now it happened when he was 13.. he was also abused by a child when he was around 5 too.. they are helping him work through all that.. he is doing really well..and yes I have a 3 and 5 year old boys and an 18 year old boy

Quoting Anonymous:

oh wow...how old is he? do you have other kids in your home?

Quoting acaisha:

Quoting Anonymous:

im glad he'll be home for you! but why is he in a sex offender treatment program...?

he put his hand down his 5 year old step sisters pants and I had him charged so he could get treatment.. (the step sister is not my child.. its his dads wifes.. they don't live near us it happened on a visit)

acaisha
by on May. 6, 2013 at 2:52 PM

of course I do.. he is my son and his brothers miss him terribly..

Quoting Anonymous:

And you want him to visit with your kids in the house. 

Quoting acaisha:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 6, 2013 at 2:53 PM
Most molesters were molested themselves.

Quoting acaisha:

he is 15 now it happened when he was 13.. he was also abused by a child when he was around 5 too.. they are helping him work through all that.. he is doing really well..and yes I have a 3 and 5 year old boys and an 18 year old boy

Quoting Anonymous:

oh wow...how old is he? do you have other kids in your home?

Quoting acaisha:

Quoting Anonymous:

FoxFire363
by Ruby Member on May. 6, 2013 at 2:53 PM
That's great news and a sign of progress as well. I'm so glad you took steps as early as you did. I bet you're really excited for his visit!

Quoting acaisha:

thanks.. he has been there since last September and doing very well.. he was always low risk so I am pretty confident they can work through his issues.. he also has an age appropriate girlfriend who lives here.. she is a nice girl they talk over xbox lol

Quoting FoxFire363:

I'm so glad you finally found a program for him.

acaisha
by on May. 6, 2013 at 2:54 PM

yes so far he is doing everything required and is getting awesome marks in school.. he has really grown up a lot.. he has a girlfriend who lives here too.. they just talk over xbox.. they have been friends a long time.. she is older then him and knows why he is away..

Quoting graciesnycmama:

Glad to hear that you are going to get to see him. Is he doing well in the program?

Ilovepink1227
by on May. 6, 2013 at 2:54 PM
glad he can come home a while
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN