Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my son gets to come home for mothers day :D

Posted by   + Show Post

His P/O is driving him here so he can come home for a few days.. its just Thursday to Sunday but I am pretty happy :D He wants to get together with me to discuss how well my son is doing.. yay... hoping he gets to come home for good this summer.. he has almost been gone a year now :(

by on May. 6, 2013 at 2:42 PM
Replies (41-50):
acaisha
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2013 at 2:58 PM

thanks.. its been really hard but I do love him and I just want him happy and healthy

Quoting Anonymous:

Glad he gets to come home and glad he has a supportive and encouraging mother

Jasminemomof3
by Mrs. Ali on May. 6, 2013 at 2:59 PM

glad he is coming home for you, you must be very happy for him for him to come home in time smile mini

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on May. 6, 2013 at 2:59 PM

How is is step sister whom he traumatized or do you still not care?

spunky946
by Ruby Member on May. 6, 2013 at 3:01 PM
Hope you have a good visit.
acaisha
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2013 at 3:01 PM

I have no idea.. she isn't my child and with my son not here I really have no contact with my ex.. not sure why you have the opinion I don't care.. if I didn't care about her or other children I wouldn't have walked the path of hell that I went through seeing my son go through court and then be taken for a year..

Quoting Anonymous:

acaisha
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2013 at 3:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

btw you should change your font when you go anon lol kinda obvious who you are

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on May. 6, 2013 at 3:02 PM

I guess even molesters have families. I'm glad you don't have any little girls and hope you watch him closely and he doesn't re-offend. A 13 year  old messing with a 5 year old honestly makes me sick no matter what the back story is.

supercarp
by on May. 6, 2013 at 3:02 PM

I am glad for you. I hope you have a nice visit.

acaisha
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2013 at 3:03 PM

I hope he doesn't reoffend either.. its why we are putting him through the program.. it has a very low reoffense rate and he was low risk to reoffend so his risk is even lower

Quoting Anonymous:

I guess even molesters have families. I'm glad you don't have any little girls and hope you watch him closely and he doesn't re-offend. A 13 year  old messing with a 5 year old honestly makes me sick no matter what the back story is.

RainbowBrite111
by on May. 6, 2013 at 3:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Um wow. Im sorry if any of my child ever did such a thing, I wouldn't WANT them home. I just... I couldn't. She was just a baby and just because she wasn't yours, its almost like you are trying to make it sound better that it wasn't his bio sister or something. I just... I don't know what to say. If any of my kids ever did that for me it would be totally unforgivable. He sexually harmed a small child who is supposed to be his stepsister... It doesn't make it any better at all had he done it to a bio sister, a stepsister, a stranger on a playground. No better at all. That's a monstrous thing to do.

Quoting acaisha:

Quoting Anonymous:

im glad he'll be home for you! but why is he in a sex offender treatment program...?

he put his hand down his 5 year old step sisters pants and I had him charged so he could get treatment.. (the step sister is not my child.. its his dads wifes.. they don't live near us it happened on a visit)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN