Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

No baby for you, but. now its possible. ..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 38 Replies
For the past 6 years I have been told by multiple doctors that im infertile. They always said, even if I became pregnant by some crazy chance, my body would never be able to carry a pregnancy full term.. I have had many, many miscarriages in the past. I just found out from my doctor after bloodwork and mri why I couldn't get pregnant ( I honestly gave up on ttc) they were looking at my brain bc a level came back high. Anyways, ive been on medicine since February. I just got a call saying my levels are back to where they should be, im also ovulating and if I want to get pregnant we can ttc now..

Anyone have good tips\tricks that helped the become pregnant? Yes I know have sex. Anything else?
Posted by Anonymous on May. 6, 2013 at 3:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bero2007
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2013 at 3:21 PM
2 moms liked this

more sex.

PeaceLoveAndTea
by on May. 6, 2013 at 3:22 PM
2 moms liked this

Upside down sex? Gravity, friend.

LiDoMama
by on May. 6, 2013 at 3:22 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't know any good tips, sorry. Just have fun making a baby! Good Luck Mama, I pray that this will be the month for you!

MommyO2-6631
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2013 at 3:23 PM
there's a ttc group
DarksMama
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2013 at 3:24 PM
1 mom liked this

SEX AND MORE SEX AND LOTS AND LOTS OF SEX. lol Also, keep his crotch cool. Heat is bad for the swimmers.

over40bride
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2013 at 3:24 PM
1 mom liked this

You should join the Trying to Conceive group here on Cafemom. There are many wonderful helpful ladies there. Good luck.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 6, 2013 at 3:25 PM
Thank you for the prayers!

Quoting LiDoMama:

I don't know any good tips, sorry. Just have fun making a baby! Good Luck Mama, I pray that this will be the month for you!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 6, 2013 at 3:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Have your dh put your legs over his shoulders when you have sex its suppose to make it easier to get pregnant gl
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 6, 2013 at 3:27 PM
2 moms liked this
Orgasm.

If you can both orgasm at the same time your bodies muscle contractions will help draw the little spermies up inside you better.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 6, 2013 at 3:27 PM
I use to be in those groups (6 years ago) I dont want anyone to know were ttc. I want to be anon. For today.

Quoting MommyO2-6631:

there's a ttc group

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)