Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

No baby for you, but. now its possible. ..

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
For the past 6 years I have been told by multiple doctors that im infertile. They always said, even if I became pregnant by some crazy chance, my body would never be able to carry a pregnancy full term.. I have had many, many miscarriages in the past. I just found out from my doctor after bloodwork and mri why I couldn't get pregnant ( I honestly gave up on ttc) they were looking at my brain bc a level came back high. Anyways, ive been on medicine since February. I just got a call saying my levels are back to where they should be, im also ovulating and if I want to get pregnant we can ttc now..

Anyone have good tips\tricks that helped the become pregnant? Yes I know have sex. Anything else?
Posted by Anonymous on May. 6, 2013 at 3:19 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 6, 2013 at 4:04 PM
When I like the reply it should just say op. Not my screen name.

Quoting Anonymous:

If you want to be anon, quit liking everyone's replies.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 6, 2013 at 4:08 PM
I have a pituitary tumor, which caused my body to think either I was pregnant or just had a baby. My prolactin levels were off the charts. So now im on medicine and those levels and 15 lbs are gone.

Quoting Anonymous:

What kept you from getting pregnant? Based on what issue you have to overcome people can help with specific tips. I've been through infertility so I may have some good specific tips.

Without knowing specifics I say have sex and lay down for awhile afterwards. Drink lots of water and stay away from caffeine.

Quoting Anonymous:

For the past 6 years I have been told by multiple doctors that im infertile. They always said, even if I became pregnant by some crazy chance, my body would never be able to carry a pregnancy full term.. I have had many, many miscarriages in the past. I just found out from my doctor after bloodwork and mri why I couldn't get pregnant ( I honestly gave up on ttc) they were looking at my brain bc a level came back high. Anyways, ive been on medicine since February. I just got a call saying my levels are back to where they should be, im also ovulating and if I want to get pregnant we can ttc now..

Anyone have good tips\tricks that helped the become pregnant? Yes I know have sex. Anything else?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 6, 2013 at 4:13 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol. Who lied to you?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 6, 2013 at 4:15 PM
Alcohol.
That's how I did it, at least.
ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on May. 6, 2013 at 4:17 PM

enjoy

mommyof2andTTC
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2013 at 4:17 PM
Lmao,, yes sex always helps,, but just relax and dont try to force it to happen right away... The more you stress the less likely you'll get pg... Good luck! ~*~ BABY DUST~*~

Mommy of 2 girls & Pregs!  twin girls & pregnant belly

mrscass0416
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2013 at 4:19 PM

lol thats why I don't like replies when I am anon. If I do it's usually because 5 other people have liked taht reply and I wanted to like it before

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 6, 2013 at 4:24 PM
No one lied to me. I just assumed. Well I guess whatever nothing I can do now.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol. Who lied to you?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 6, 2013 at 4:25 PM
Hmm good to know..

Quoting mrscass0416:

lol thats why I don't like replies when I am anon. If I do it's usually because 5 other people have liked taht reply and I wanted to like it before

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 6, 2013 at 4:30 PM
Wow don't people just have sex anymore and if it happens it happens? Baby aspirin, cough syrup, timing orgasms, doesn't that take all the fun out of it? "Honey I'm ovulating we have to have sex now and remember one position and you have to get off when I do". Damn just have sex.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured