Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

No baby for you, but. now its possible. ..

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
For the past 6 years I have been told by multiple doctors that im infertile. They always said, even if I became pregnant by some crazy chance, my body would never be able to carry a pregnancy full term.. I have had many, many miscarriages in the past. I just found out from my doctor after bloodwork and mri why I couldn't get pregnant ( I honestly gave up on ttc) they were looking at my brain bc a level came back high. Anyways, ive been on medicine since February. I just got a call saying my levels are back to where they should be, im also ovulating and if I want to get pregnant we can ttc now..

Anyone have good tips\tricks that helped the become pregnant? Yes I know have sex. Anything else?
Posted by Anonymous on May. 6, 2013 at 3:19 PM
Replies (31-38):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 6, 2013 at 4:57 PM
I've been told for a long time I will never have a chance to be pregnant. Now that I have a chance ovulation is important. Its not just another week.

Quoting Anonymous:

Wow don't people just have sex anymore and if it happens it happens? Baby aspirin, cough syrup, timing orgasms, doesn't that take all the fun out of it? "Honey I'm ovulating we have to have sex now and remember one position and you have to get off when I do". Damn just have sex.

JNLmomme09
by on May. 6, 2013 at 4:59 PM
1 mom liked this

OMg thats amazing. I wish you all the luck in the world.. SPRINKLING BABY DUST!  just do it and dont stop thats my only advice.  Although I was a ttc nutjob so I really should be saying to just leave it up to fate and let it happen when it does

JNLmomme09
by on May. 6, 2013 at 5:00 PM

you clearly have never struggled with fertility have you ?

Quoting Anonymous:

Wow don't people just have sex anymore and if it happens it happens? Baby aspirin, cough syrup, timing orgasms, doesn't that take all the fun out of it? "Honey I'm ovulating we have to have sex now and remember one position and you have to get off when I do". Damn just have sex.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on May. 6, 2013 at 5:04 PM
Aw, I knew someone would get defensive and bring that up. All I was saying was it would suck for TTC to them into a chore and to just enjoy it and not get caught up. Seems like after awhile with methods, techniques, and tricks it could easily turn into insert, thrust, repeat, ejaculate. Sorry half the fun is trying and that doesn't sound fun at all.

Quoting JNLmomme09:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on May. 6, 2013 at 5:06 PM
Congrats!! So, you really should have the same chance of pregnancy as anyone else now right? It seems like you've gotten some good advice just try not to stress out over it, I know it isn't easy. Good luck!

Quoting Anonymous:

I have a pituitary tumor, which caused my body to think either I was pregnant or just had a baby. My prolactin levels were off the charts. So now im on medicine and those levels and 15 lbs are gone.

Quoting Anonymous:

What kept you from getting pregnant? Based on what issue you have to overcome people can help with specific tips. I've been through infertility so I may have some good specific tips.

Without knowing specifics I say have sex and lay down for awhile afterwards. Drink lots of water and stay away from caffeine.

Quoting Anonymous:

For the past 6 years I have been told by multiple doctors that im infertile. They always said, even if I became pregnant by some crazy chance, my body would never be able to carry a pregnancy full term.. I have had many, many miscarriages in the past. I just found out from my doctor after bloodwork and mri why I couldn't get pregnant ( I honestly gave up on ttc) they were looking at my brain bc a level came back high. Anyways, ive been on medicine since February. I just got a call saying my levels are back to where they should be, im also ovulating and if I want to get pregnant we can ttc now..

Anyone have good tips\tricks that helped the become pregnant? Yes I know have sex. Anything else?

Jessie3398
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2013 at 5:06 PM
No tips but gl!!!
JNLmomme09
by on May. 6, 2013 at 5:07 PM
Yippee and it was me. I hear ya I know hat your saying. But been there and it sucks. And not the good kinda sucks. It just blows... Wait that doesn't work either

Quoting Anonymous:

Aw, I knew someone would get defensive and bring that up. All I was saying was it would suck for TTC to them into a chore and to just enjoy it and not get caught up. Seems like after awhile with methods, techniques, and tricks it could easily turn into insert, thrust, repeat, ejaculate. Sorry half the fun is trying and that doesn't sound fun at all.

Quoting JNLmomme09:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 6, 2013 at 9:46 PM
The doctor said my body is back to what it would have been at 19/20 (im 27) I do have a good chance now. Which is very exciting bc for so long I was told no but also bc the medicine made me very sick and threw off my sleep. So its nice to know it was worth it. Well other then for my personal health.

Quoting Anonymous:

Congrats!! So, you really should have the same chance of pregnancy as anyone else now right? It seems like you've gotten some good advice just try not to stress out over it, I know it isn't easy. Good luck!

Quoting Anonymous:

I have a pituitary tumor, which caused my body to think either I was pregnant or just had a baby. My prolactin levels were off the charts. So now im on medicine and those levels and 15 lbs are gone.

Quoting Anonymous:

What kept you from getting pregnant? Based on what issue you have to overcome people can help with specific tips. I've been through infertility so I may have some good specific tips.

Without knowing specifics I say have sex and lay down for awhile afterwards. Drink lots of water and stay away from caffeine.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)