Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I found a naked picture...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 111 Replies
On my dhs phone. Yes I was snooping. He is sending pics to "work" , but it isn't work... just labeled as that in his contact! I found two pics. One of "her" lower body, and one from him of his lower torso... and beyond.... what am I supposed to do? Confront him, or ignore? Or call "work" and see wtf is going on?? EDIT : !!!! Dh is gay. Or so he says. He told me that he thought he could find out if it was just me by looking at this girl he works with, and if he was attractted then he would know he wasn't gay... he said that he was wanting a divorce anyways because he isn't sexually atractted to me anymore... but in a last effort to see if he was truly gay, he cheated on me... with a pretty blonde 19 yr old. Her name is kelsie.... this breaks me. I am so hurt and confused.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 6, 2013 at 3:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
imakehimscream
by He screams on May. 6, 2013 at 3:40 PM
4 moms liked this
I would call "work". Then confront slimy dh
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 6, 2013 at 3:41 PM
1 mom liked this
I would go to his job. I would be very nice...build a case on his ass.
starlight91
by on May. 6, 2013 at 3:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Confront him but not when hes at work.

Mittenmommie
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2013 at 3:41 PM
1 mom liked this
I would be calling "work" and confronting him also...
o.O....
by Cara on May. 6, 2013 at 3:41 PM
26 moms liked this

Super glue his dick to his stomach while he's sleeping, send the pic to the other chic, tell her to come get him and his shit.

jillbailey26
by on May. 6, 2013 at 3:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Confront him.  Ask him who "work" is and why he's sending and receiving naked pictures from "work."

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

Mommy2b2many
by on May. 6, 2013 at 3:42 PM

I would talk to him... and call "work"

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 6, 2013 at 3:42 PM
5 moms liked this
He's going to deny it. Start gathering evidence. Don't act suspicious. I would find proof and then send it to his boss. Plus you want to catch her too. Rat her ass out if she's married. This takes time and patience. Good luck.
MommaMaxwell22
by on May. 6, 2013 at 3:43 PM
2 moms liked this

I would blow the pics up to poster size and put them on your bed...just sit there and watch his response...you'll know guilt if you see it.  Good luck.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 6, 2013 at 3:43 PM
1 mom liked this
gather evidence and keep the number then confront him. he's just gonna lie and delete everything if you do it now.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)