Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Now I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO! *Update from the post: Can He Really Keep Me From Getting An Abortion??*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 78 Replies
I put a post asking if the father of my unborn could really keep me from getting an abortion. Well now I have 5 people who want me to keep the baby apart from the father. I having people throwing money at me saying I won't struggle financially. That I'm not going to be alone in all this and even my son is excited because every one keeps asks him" would you like a little brother or sister?" And he says yes :/....which makes it more difficult for me to decide in what I want to do now....at first my mind was set in getting an abortion and now, now I'm confused about what to do....I'm honestly scared.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 6, 2013 at 6:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 6, 2013 at 6:25 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 6, 2013 at 6:26 PM
You go with your gut! It never lies
lunabella79
by Platinum Member on May. 6, 2013 at 6:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Why the hell would you ever post something like that on a public forum where people know you??? Is nothing private anymore??
QuirkyMom26
by on May. 6, 2013 at 6:27 PM
1 mom liked this

If it's what you want then make that choice. You are the deciding factor. If your decisions to not keep the baby outweight the rest, then maybe that is the choice you need to be making. You are the one that will be investing all of YOU for the next 18+ years. YOU will be carrying the baby and YOU will be the main provider. So again, YOUR choice, no one else's. Don't be scared. 

quinnsmom715
by Donna on May. 6, 2013 at 6:27 PM
3 moms liked this

look.those people do not have to raise or support this child.and manipulating your son is wrong..you have to do whats right for you and your son.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 6, 2013 at 6:27 PM
Here's an idea. Do whatever you want to do!
laranadtony
by Ruby Member on May. 6, 2013 at 6:28 PM

Do what is best for you and your son.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 6, 2013 at 6:28 PM
I post anon

Quoting lunabella79:

Why the hell would you ever post something like that on a public forum where people know you??? Is nothing private anymore??

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 6, 2013 at 6:29 PM

Nice try troll.

raschwittay
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2013 at 6:30 PM

Do what feels right for you. Dont let other people make you feel bad or wrong for YOUR decision. They wont be there for the baby. You will be 24/7. If anything, adoption. If you cant live with the abortion choice. Put it up for adoption.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)