Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I passed out in a strangers bed... Update!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 185 Replies
Update: He texted me tonight! Lol I was like wtf?! After a while of texting back and forth he said he was surprised I hadnt texted him more and I admitted I was mortified and figured he didnt want to talk to me. He said he definitely wanted to hang out again and that I was interesting :-P Hahahaha, yea... Interesting... Next time I'm sure he wont make my drinks as strong! This guy seriously sounds like a keeper to me. Who sticks around after all that?!

Last night I got a babysitter and decided to go out to the bar. The bartender and I immediately hit it off and I stayed until closing. By that point I was quite drunk. He asked if I'd like to come over and hang out for a few hours and I said yes because I was really into him.
Well the last thing I remember was leaving the bar and then the next thing I remember is opening my front door o_O I waited all day to text him because I was so embarassed and didnt really want to know if we'd done the deed or not. Finally I texted him saying that I didnt remember what happened. He said I PASSED OUT IN HIS BED when he went to lock up the bar! He was gone less than 10 minutes and I passed out!!!! He then says I was asleep for 2 HOURS! That makes perfect sense since the bar closed at midnight and I got home after 2am.
I asked him why didnt he wake me and he says "Your a brick when your out cold and i tried.."! OMG so this guy I just met waited around for me to finally wake up and then walked me home before he could go to sleep! I am totally mortified!!!!!!!! I have never passed out like that anywhere!!!
That is my mortifying confession. Anyone have any funny stories from drinking?
Posted by Anonymous on May. 6, 2013 at 6:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 6, 2013 at 6:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh and I went back to the bar tonight to tip him $20. Lol he deserved it after all that!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 6, 2013 at 6:54 PM
6 moms liked this
How is that funny?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 6, 2013 at 6:54 PM

omg, id be reallly embarrassed!!!

QuirkyMom26
by on May. 6, 2013 at 6:55 PM
2 moms liked this

You went back and tipped him...that seems trashy.  

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh and I went back to the bar tonight to tip him $20. Lol he deserved it after all that!

EntrepeneurMom
by The Major on May. 6, 2013 at 6:56 PM
So dangerous :(
moosesmom
by Ruby Member on May. 6, 2013 at 6:56 PM
1 mom liked this
Your story isn't funny at all. I'm glad you're okay.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 6, 2013 at 6:58 PM
Omg and I know it was stupid and dangerous but now that I'm ok it can be funny!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 6, 2013 at 6:59 PM
I forgot to tip him for serving me all night. And we didnt do anything so how is it trashy??

Quoting QuirkyMom26:

You went back and tipped him...that seems trashy.  

Quoting Anonymous:

QuirkyMom26
by on May. 6, 2013 at 6:59 PM
2 moms liked this

Maybe don't go getting sloppy drunk especially when you have kids waiting at home for your arrival. What happens next time you never come home?

Quoting Anonymous:

Omg and I know it was stupid and dangerous but now that I'm ok it can be funny!

ThatSkinnyGirl
by FAT on May. 6, 2013 at 7:00 PM
2 moms liked this
Sloooooooooot
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)