Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

WHY ON EARTH ???

Posted by on May. 6, 2013 at 8:22 PM
  • 68 Replies
2 moms liked this

So I open up my FB nd I find the below image on one of my "friends" page you know the activity thing shows up

I think this is a terrible thing to post and it was personally offensive to me , then she had the nerve to call me and why i defriended her on FB which makes me think she posted it to direct it at me , either way i still think it is a highly offensive thing to say/ post on FB of all places !!!

by on May. 6, 2013 at 8:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
2ltlmonkeyz
by on May. 6, 2013 at 8:25 PM

BUMP!

jojo_star
by on May. 6, 2013 at 8:26 PM

That is ridiculous. I would have defriended anyone who believed that, but I don't have a facebook. It's just as ridiculous now as it was when my sil told me that, and got me a condolence card for the 'death of my child'. After I aborted. 

Hannahluvsdogs
by Ruby Member on May. 6, 2013 at 8:27 PM

That's horrible

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 6, 2013 at 8:27 PM
2 moms liked this
Sorry but I sorta agree with it.
2ltlmonkeyz
by on May. 6, 2013 at 8:28 PM

That is terrible ! She literally called me and was like was it a mistake that you defriended me ? UMMMMMMMM I just told her no and if she could not figure out why we should not be friends anyway .

Quoting jojo_star:

That is ridiculous. I would have defriended anyone who believed that, but I don't have a facebook. It's just as ridiculous now as it was when my sil told me that, and got me a condolence card for the 'death of my child'. After I aborted. 

jojo_star
by on May. 6, 2013 at 8:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Yeah, I don't blame you! The card thing didn't bother me, it did make me worry even more for my sil's sanity though. 

Quoting 2ltlmonkeyz:

That is terrible ! She literally called me and was like was it a mistake that you defriended me ? UMMMMMMMM I just told her no and if she could not figure out why we should not be friends anyway .

Quoting jojo_star:

2ltlmonkeyz
by on May. 6, 2013 at 8:29 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Well that is fine , but why post such a mean thing on FB to hurt other people's feelings ? I think alot of things doesn't mean I post them all just to fuck with people kwim ?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 6, 2013 at 8:31 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

vegaswife2011
by LMAO on May. 6, 2013 at 8:32 PM

She wouldn't be my friend any longer. I find it beyond offensive.

Roxygurl
by Emerald Member on May. 6, 2013 at 8:33 PM
I'd have told her that you and her have very different views on political topics and you can't be friends with her anymore.

Quoting 2ltlmonkeyz:

Quoting jojo_star:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN