Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Some people should not have kids...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 57 Replies
Seriously, they shouldn't even be allowed to procreate.

You get a fucked up boy and a fucked up girl. They make a baby. Girl does drugs, attempts sucide, drinks and does everything you possible can during pregnancy to make a child turn out fucked up.

The boy bails the moment the test comes back positive.

But does the girl decide to abort? Nope
Adopt? Nope.

She has the kid and fucks him up more during his first year of life.... Then she bails and leaves the kid with family.

So whose stuck taking care of this uncontrollable child? This screaming fit pitching human who has so many problems that the doctors don't even know where to begin?

Me.

And I know. It's not his fault.

I know he didn't ask to be this way.

But I did either! I didn't make him this way. His sorry excuse for a mother did.

But of course she's not the one running around taking him to therapy several times a week. Shes not the one that has to clean up the mess when he climbs his freaking dresser and takes all the pictures of the damn wall and breaks them. Not only did he break them he stabbed my other child with the glass pieces.

Oh and let's not forget my other children. Ya know the ones I planned for. The children I loved and cared for from day 1. My wonderful normal kids. They didn't ask for this. They don't deserve this. I spend most of my day dealing with someone else's child that its hard for them to get the attention they deserve.

And when BM thinks it is convient she wants to whisk "her son" away to the zoo. All if a sudden hes her son? She can't bother to maybe take him to a therapy session or call ever, but at least she wants to spend time with him, right?

Ahhh

This is all mostly just a vent.

And I also wanted to give kudos to moms with special needs children. I just don't know how you do it. I haven't been at it that long and I feel like I'm about to have a mental break down.

Ya know someone asked me today if I hoped his bm would get him back some day and without giving it a second thought I said yes. I feel guilty for feeling this way. But if I could find a way an make his bm grow up. Make her stop using drugs. I would and I would give her back "her son" in a heartbeat.

Because I never asked for this.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 6, 2013 at 8:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rhodin
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2013 at 8:55 PM

There probably isn't much I can say to make you feel better.  But, that does suck.

I recommend you put anything with blades into one drawer with a lock, a real padlock that only you know the combination to.  Lock up the tools, too.  If you have guns, sell them or keep them at a distant relative's house.  If he's already making shivs out of nursery furniture, you'd better make sure he never has access to the real thing.

Also, get therapy for yourself and your family.  Venting on CM will only go so far.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 6, 2013 at 8:58 PM
We don't have guns and all the tools are locked in the shed with a key.

He's not yet 2 so he didn't exactly make shiv intentionally. And while he did stab my older child again he's 2... He doesn't completely understand what stabbing is.

Quoting Rhodin:

There probably isn't much I can say to make you feel better.  But, that does suck.

I recommend you put anything with blades into one drawer with a lock, a real padlock that only you know the combination to.  Lock up the tools, too.  If you have guns, sell them or keep them at a distant relative's house.  If he's already making shivs out of nursery furniture, you'd better make sure he never has access to the real thing.

Also, get therapy for yourself and your family.  Venting on CM will only go so far.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 6, 2013 at 9:04 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 6, 2013 at 9:06 PM

So...he is a year old? 

There is still plenty of time to help th is child get better. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 6, 2013 at 9:07 PM
Would you consider adopting him?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 6, 2013 at 9:08 PM
3 moms liked this

I am thinking you should put this child up for adoption!!! 

The way you speak about him, and about your children and family...he would do HORRIBLE in your home. Always knowing he is second best to your 'normal' children, second best to the children you WANTED. 

He will end up feeling abandoned by his mother, and then again by you. 

Find someone who will actually APPRECIATE his precious life. 

I am more than willing to take him from you. I wouldnt want you to be inconvenienced or anything .

AVSpecWife4
by Ruby Member on May. 6, 2013 at 9:11 PM
:(
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 6, 2013 at 9:30 PM
In case you didn't get the memo he is not my child to adopt out.

I have no say in where he goes. I mean I guess if it all came down to it I could say he can't live with us, but that would cause havack and possibly ruin my marriage and he would end up in the foster care system.

Quoting Anonymous:

The way you speak about him, and about your children and family...he would do HORRIBLE in your home. Always knowing he is second best to your 'normal' children, second best to the children you WANTED. 

I am more than willing to take him from you. I wouldnt want you to be inconvenienced or anything .

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 6, 2013 at 9:31 PM
His mother would have to agree to that and she won't.

Quoting Anonymous:

Would you consider adopting him?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 6, 2013 at 9:32 PM

Well then i guess you should suck it up and actually try to be NICE to this little boy. Before you do just as much damage as his mother did. 

Quoting Anonymous:

In case you didn't get the memo he is not my child to adopt out.

I have no say in where he goes. I mean I guess if it all came down to it I could say he can't live with us, but that would cause havack and possibly ruin my marriage and he would end up in the foster care system.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN