Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OHIO TEENS FOUND ALIVE AFTER MISSING FOR A DECADE!!! AMAZING!!

Posted by on May. 6, 2013 at 9:39 PM
  • 10 Replies

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/06/amanda-berry-gina-dejesus_n_3226112.html

Ohio missing women found: Photo of Gina DeJesus.

I am so happy these girls were found alive. Amanda Berry's mother died last year, 100% believing her daughter was alive. I believe she died of a broken heart. I can not imagine what these families have been going through for the last 10 years. I live in Akron, oH and these girls photos were EVERYWHERE. Last year someone played a prank on the families and sent them and the city of Cleveland on a hunt for her body, they told them where to dig and everything. The man that kidnapped them has been arrested. These girls were not found on luck alone, it was something more, it was a MIRACLE. I prayed for them, I lit candles for them. I watched the viglis that were held for them for past 10 yrs on the day they went missing. I felt the mother's pain and sorrow, I am just sad that one mom died before her daughter was found.

by on May. 6, 2013 at 9:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
emeraldangel20
by on May. 6, 2013 at 9:40 PM

that's awesome!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 6, 2013 at 9:42 PM
http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2013/05/amanda_berry_is_dead_psychic_t.html

Psychic told the mom that she was dead. 😞
coreynlala
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2013 at 9:54 PM

Wow!!! Amazing story. When was this!!!!! Oh I'm so happy for the families. How many girls/woman were found? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 6, 2013 at 9:56 PM
That's awesome!
BeiberHATER
by on May. 7, 2013 at 12:15 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting coreynlala:

Wow!!! Amazing story. When was this!!!!! Oh I'm so happy for the families. How many girls/woman were found? 

They found 3 women and 1 child. The child belongs to Amanda Berry. The 3rd woman has been missing since 2000.
BeiberHATER
by on May. 7, 2013 at 12:16 AM

BUMP!

NikLvsNick
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2013 at 12:25 AM

I went to school with Amanda Berry when she went missing. I remember watching the news when these girls went missing and my mom becoming paranoid (I lived in that area). I remember watching Montel and the psychic Sylvia Brown telling her mother that she was dead and she was near water. that her body would never be found (proved her wrong....again) Then the inmate hoax saying Berry was buried in a lot on w25 (nothing was there and he was arrested for false information and impending an investigation). 

I honestly thought that I would never see this day but I am glad that I have. What shocks me is that they found her and the 2 other girls so close to where they disappeared from :/ Cleveland is my hometown. I hope these girls overcome the many obstacles that still lay before them. They're free now but they have a long way to go.

NikLvsNick
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2013 at 12:28 AM
1 mom liked this

They found them Monday at around 6pm. a neighbor helped her get out the house. I am glad they found these girls alive

Quoting coreynlala:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 7, 2013 at 12:30 AM

Such great news! I live in Lake County, and remember when these girls were all on the news, pictures everywhere.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 7, 2013 at 5:40 AM
1 mom liked this
Maybe it was something Mom did from the other side to help them be found.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured