Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Because he obessivaly wipes his butt, he cost us 300.00!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 44 Replies

Yep, because my husband literally uses a entire roll of toilet paper to wipe his butt, he clogged the toilet and cause us 300.00 fix it, the toilet broke, so we had to have a new one and pay for a plumber to come unclog it with a machine! I want to kill him, I dont know how many times I told him you can flush that much toilet paper, you just cant, it wont all go down, and he would say, "I know what Im doing idiot, I can wipe my own butt!!" Well obviously you dont because we are out 300.00 we didnt really have budgeted to spend, because you have an ass compulsion! How to I get him to stop putting so much tp in the toilet and to calm down on the ass wiping, I dont have another 300.00!

This is how I also know it was him, I wanted to prove to him, so I stuck a garbage can in the bathroom told my son to put his toliet paper in the trash and I put mine in there too. We've been doing this for a month, because I knew what happened last night was going to happen, and I wanted to make for damn sure he didnt blame me or our son, cause he would have!

Did I mention that the sewage backed up into the bathtub!! Yeah, that was fun to clean, and disinfect, Ive spent the whole day taking care of his mess while he was at work! 

Posted by Anonymous on May. 6, 2013 at 10:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
starlight91
by on May. 6, 2013 at 10:07 PM
2 moms liked this

Buy him the wipes and specify they need to go in the garbage.lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 6, 2013 at 10:07 PM
He called you an idiot? That's funny, considering he doesn't know how to flush before it gets too full and will clog.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 6, 2013 at 10:08 PM

Thats what I told him last nigt, I said, look what you did, and Im an idiot? He just grumbled and walked away!

Quoting Anonymous:

He called you an idiot? That's funny, considering he doesn't know how to flush before it gets too full and will clog.

hopeym23
by J3 on May. 6, 2013 at 10:08 PM

This has me laughing.  Not about the money and toilet but dang!  That is funny stuff right there.  I'm sorry you are going through this.  Maybe paying the $300 will teach him?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 6, 2013 at 10:09 PM
smh. I'm so sorry.

Quoting Anonymous:

Thats what I told him last nigt, I said, look what you did, and Im an idiot? He just grumbled and walked away!

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 6, 2013 at 10:09 PM

I'd insist he throw the poopy paer in the damn garbage can and remove it after every bowel movement, along with washing his hands and spraying air freshener.

fstysxofthebtt
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2013 at 10:09 PM

Buy him wipes.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 6, 2013 at 10:09 PM
Wipe wipe wipe flush repeat.
Michaelsmom0522
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2013 at 10:10 PM

lmao is this real?

yikesitsmindy
by on May. 6, 2013 at 10:11 PM
What an idiot. Those wet wipes are fantastic though.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)