Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young girls older guys

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 171 Replies
I might sound like a hypocrite since my hubby is 10 yrs older than me but i got with him 17 but why do 13 14 even 15 yr old go out with guys 20 25 even 30 yrs old ?! How old were you when you got with your hubby/ boyfriend? Would you have a prob if your daughter go out with someone of that age?
Posted by Anonymous on May. 6, 2013 at 11:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
3JuJu3
by Platinum Member on May. 6, 2013 at 11:19 PM

I was 30 when I met my husband and he was 21.  :)  I did date a MUCH older man when I was in my 20's though.  It's not a relationship I would want for my daughter, but I would trust her to make the right decision.   At least I think I would, she's only 3 now and she could grow up to be a lunatic.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 6, 2013 at 11:21 PM

I was 15 and he was 21/22 when I moved in with him

Michaelsmom0522
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2013 at 11:22 PM
3 moms liked this

What the fuck that's disgusting. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 6, 2013 at 11:24 PM
Well you were in your 20s not a teen i dont have a daughter but i worry if i do this would happen and ;) nice on your hubby !!

Quoting 3JuJu3:

I was 30 when I met my husband and he was 21.  :)  I did date a MUCH older man when I was in my 20's though.  It's not a relationship I would want for my daughter, but I would trust her to make the right decision.   At least I think I would, she's only 3 now and she could grow up to be a lunatic.  

armywifey26
by Krissy on May. 6, 2013 at 11:24 PM

I was 15 and he was 16. And I would definitely have a problem with my minor daughter dating somebody in their 20s. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 6, 2013 at 11:24 PM
Are yall still together?!

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 6, 2013 at 11:25 PM

Yep! We married when I was 16

Quoting Anonymous:

Are yall still together?!

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 6, 2013 at 11:25 PM
6 moms liked this

while I wouldn't think bad of my daughter for being interested in older men, I would think terribly of any man in his twenties being sexually attracted to a child of only 15. Something is clearly wrong with a grown man with a little girl. 

HaleyCovington
by on May. 6, 2013 at 11:26 PM
I was 18 and he was 25. I would rather my children go out and see the world before committing to a serious relationship but that's about it. In texas at 17 you are a legal adult in some cases so there's not really much I can say but 13 is a different story. Someone would die!!!
3JuJu3
by Platinum Member on May. 6, 2013 at 11:26 PM

That's why there's statutory rape laws.  Just be the best parent you know how to be and she'll most likely follow your lead.  

Quoting Anonymous:

Well you were in your 20s not a teen i dont have a daughter but i worry if i do this would happen and ;) nice on your hubby !!

Quoting 3JuJu3:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured