Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

bust up her/his a**

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 23 Replies
Why do parents say that? It sounds so abusive and sexual.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 6, 2013 at 11:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsBridges19
by on May. 6, 2013 at 11:43 PM

Huh?

Tooth_Inspector
by Platinum Member on May. 6, 2013 at 11:44 PM
1 mom liked this
I have never heard that phrase by a parent before.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 6, 2013 at 11:45 PM
1 mom liked this

I would never consider it sexual as a parent to a child yuck that you do. It means that they are going to bust their child's ass for getting into trouble. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 6, 2013 at 11:50 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

I would never consider it sexual as a parent to a child yuck that you do. It means that they are going to bust their child's ass for getting into trouble. 

For 1 I would never say that to my child. I feel it is wrong and sad to say that to a child. And for two "bust her ass up" and tear her ass up" ARE sexual terms you fool. You are the nasty one for thinking its okay
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 6, 2013 at 11:52 PM
Quoting Tooth_Inspector:

I have never heard that phrase by a parent before.
\ I have seen alot of moms on here say it. I find it very sad.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 6, 2013 at 11:53 PM
1 mom liked this

lol you're the one thinking it's sexual therefore you have a fucked up sense of sexualizing a child. I will beat that ass if I see fit end of story.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

For 1 I would never say that to my child. I feel it is wrong and sad to say that to a child. And for two "bust her ass up" and tear her ass up" ARE sexual terms you fool. You are the nasty one for thinking its okay

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 6, 2013 at 11:55 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting Anonymous:

lol you're the one thinking it's sexual therefore you have a fucked up sense of sexualizing a child. I will beat that ass if I see fit end of story.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

You are a fucking moron...... I do find the term to be sexual that is why I said I would NEVER say it to my child you fuck nut. I think you need to learn how to read before you start being a nasty bitch for no good reason. I think you say this to your child all the time and seeing this post made you realize that it's fucking sad to say that to a child.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 6, 2013 at 11:57 PM

Seeing you thinking of sex with children somehow changed my thought patterns? Nah, you're fucked in the head

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

You are a fucking moron...... I do find the term to be sexual that is why I said I would NEVER say it to my child you fuck nut. I think you need to learn how to read before you start being a nasty bitch for no good reason. I think you say this to your child all the time and seeing this post made you realize that it's fucking sad to say that to a child.

horseap
by on May. 7, 2013 at 12:00 AM
1 mom liked this

Wow that blew up quick

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 7, 2013 at 12:03 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

Seeing you thinking of sex with children somehow changed my thought patterns? Nah, you're fucked in the head

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

LOL how did I do that? please tell me? I am saying I dont agree with saying that to children. I am saying I dont agree with using the term how the fuck am I sexulizing children???? Thats what I feel using the term DOES YOU FOOL. So in the case YOU are the one sexulizing children
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)