Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

The childless teenage cafe "moms"

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
So I used to troll another mom website before I had a kid. Idk why I did it. I felt like I was playing sims but I could chat with real people.

Anyway, that's how I know the teenage trolls on here. They usually have either a picture perfect life OR a chaotic life. Nothig in between. They also say things like "my child would NEVER..." Followed by some random thing that most kids do. Oh and they usually use a first name in their screen name. Not sure why but that's what they do.

I can think of 2 right off the back in this group.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 7, 2013 at 12:03 AM
Replies (91-92):
Mizuagi
by on May. 7, 2013 at 2:51 AM

Same here. No kids. I lost my baby boy which is why I originally joined CM and now DH and I are TTC.

Quoting Mrs.Torres2566:

Lol, I'm technically "childless", even tho I am TTC and raised my 3 SS's (we have full custody). People on here ask me all the time, why I am on a mom site when I'm not technically a mom. SMH.

Oh, but I am not a teen either...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on May. 7, 2013 at 8:53 AM
They aren't anywhere as close to vicious as MC is and the rules are stricter. You have to come up with snark that flies under the radar instead of "you're a whore". I think it is slightly less trashy.

Quoting Anonymous:

No. Aren't those ladies more crazy and bitter than Cm? Lol I've never been to BBC but I haven't heard good things....

Quoting Anonymous:

Was it BBC?

Quoting Anonymous:

I had nothing better to do and it was fun to me. It was like writing a story lol plus the site I was on wasn't like this. The women there were nice and fun...not crazy and bitter ;)

Quoting Lorik1969:

Why would teen girls even want to be on a mom site? I would have been bored and annoyed by it at that age!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN