Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My first maternity photo shoot, what do you think??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 76 Replies
3 moms liked this

I know I am no pro, but practice makes perfect. My sil will be 10 weeks tomorrow/today, and she had her first ultrasound so I took some pictures. I will be taking more in about 10 weeks when they find out the sex..........we think its another girl for her, anyway here are 4 pictures. Please ignore the background but tell me what you think??

thank you everyone for your comments.........a few points, yes it is too early to take pictures like these, however her baby implanted high, so she does have a little belly, she is not overweight yet either......I do appreciate the honesty too. I did tell her that we will make sure her nails are done next time we take pictures........these pictures were practice, and I know not to use this lens when taking more pictures, I can't seem to get this lens to focus all that well. Like I said at the very begining I am no pro, and not claiming to be one either, but I would love to go pro when I know I am ready........any who I am not giving up so there will be more to come in the next 30 weeks.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 7, 2013 at 12:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
.thatsme.
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2013 at 12:26 AM
Cute! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LiesLiesLies
by Platinum Member on May. 7, 2013 at 12:26 AM
I hope she loves them,

I love her hair! She is glowing!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 7, 2013 at 12:26 AM
3 moms liked this

Totally weird and she shoul dhave polished her nails completely if their would be a close up of her hands.. The old polish is horrid.

ffpm10
by on May. 7, 2013 at 12:26 AM
1 mom liked this
They just look like pictures. Nothing special. Sorry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ashleeduhh
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2013 at 12:27 AM

They look nice. id like to see more poses, scenes and such but those are good photos.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 7, 2013 at 12:27 AM
1 mom liked this

Honestly speaking, they look like any old picture. Like something you would see on FB taken by someone's Walmart camera or cell phone. I'm REALLY not trying to be one of "those" anons, I'm just answering the question.

Kitschy
by on May. 7, 2013 at 12:27 AM

I think they look like regular pictures. If it's something you love, keep learning and practicing.

weezer_cookie
by Platinum Member on May. 7, 2013 at 12:27 AM
Cute :-) congrats!
HaleyBree
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2013 at 12:27 AM

Very cute, love her hair :)

SaraD1989
by on May. 7, 2013 at 12:28 AM
2 moms liked this

She looks stupid posing like that at ten weeks.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)