Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Night owls..what are you up to?

Posted by on May. 7, 2013 at 4:19 AM
  • 15 Replies
1 mom liked this

I'm watching Kyle XY

I Love this show! :0)

by on May. 7, 2013 at 4:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
QuirkyMom26
by on May. 7, 2013 at 4:20 AM

Throwing up in my mouth watching the scab make nice with innocent people...I mean what? I'm catching up on The Client List.

SookieRose
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2013 at 4:22 AM

LMAO! Oooo I gotta catch up on that show! Jennifer Love Hewitt is a sessy mama in that (:

Quoting QuirkyMom26:

Throwing up in my mouth watching the scab make nice with innocent people...I mean what? I'm catching up on The Client List.

Caitlin1983
by on May. 7, 2013 at 4:22 AM
Hanging out with my sis. About to watch Silverlinings Playbook...Mmmm Bradley Cooper.
QuirkyMom26
by on May. 7, 2013 at 4:23 AM

Oooo I know right? I'm probably one of the few that will actually say I'm happy her and Kyle are starting to get along again. I think he's hotter than what's his face. 

Quoting SookieRose:

LMAO! Oooo I gotta catch up on that show! Jennifer Love Hewitt is a sessy mama in that (:

Quoting QuirkyMom26:

AVSpecWife4
by Ruby Member on May. 7, 2013 at 4:23 AM
It's early evening here. Just got done with dinner and soon baths.
kymom23
by Platinum Member on May. 7, 2013 at 4:24 AM
Listening to 80's music on iHeartradio and surfing the web on my phone.

I'm actually listening to Only In My Dreams by Debbie Gibson. Haven't heard this in for.ev.er!!!
jacandjay
by on May. 7, 2013 at 4:25 AM
Yes this is true... Im laying bed starving and awake bc who knows why, trying to decide if I want to go downstairs and toast a bagel... its 4:25 here

Quoting QuirkyMom26:

Oooo I know right? I'm probably one of the few that will actually say I'm happy her and Kyle are starting to get along again. I think he's hotter than what's his face. 

Quoting SookieRose:

Quoting QuirkyMom26:

LeetjieJ
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2013 at 4:27 AM

Mid-morning this side of the world - at work.

QuirkyMom26
by on May. 7, 2013 at 4:29 AM

MMMmmm buttery toasted bagel. DO IT!  I love onion bagels. 

F*ck. Now I want a bagel. 

Quoting jacandjay:

Yes this is true... Im laying bed starving and awake bc who knows why, trying to decide if I want to go downstairs and toast a bagel... its 4:25 here

Quoting QuirkyMom26:

Quoting SookieRose:

Quoting QuirkyMom26:

PeaceLoveAndTea
by on May. 7, 2013 at 4:29 AM
1 mom liked this

It's mid-morning on my side of the world, too o.O

Burning some time before dropping my son off at daycare so I can go take one of my finals and get some groceries.Gawd life is exciting.

Quoting LeetjieJ:

Mid-morning this side of the world - at work.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)