Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you think Christianity is under attack?

Posted by   + Show Post

I saw this posted in another group: Crazy Christians think they are persecuted

Do you think Christianity is under attack, or is this a lot of nonsense?

by on May. 7, 2013 at 10:20 AM
Replies (11-20):
RightSock
by on May. 7, 2013 at 11:04 AM
1 mom liked this

*backs out of the post*

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 7, 2013 at 11:04 AM
2 moms liked this
Amen! Its pretty sad especially for us that are Christian and have never done or said anything to those who don't believe. They blanket all of us.

Quoting starlight91:

on here sure christians are attcked, they are attcked for believeing, they are attacked for having faith, they are attacked everywhere on this site, because those who dont believe think they are the almighty to tell everyone what they can believe or not...

lnrmom
by Ruby Member on May. 7, 2013 at 11:04 AM

The ones being attacked are the ones who are zealots. Those of us who stand firm in our faith and hold on to the "judge not lest ye be judged yourself" and "let he who has no sin cast the first stone" verses are not.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 7, 2013 at 11:05 AM
1 mom liked this
All the more reSon to do away with religon cometely, dosent do any good besides pit people against each other.
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on May. 7, 2013 at 11:05 AM
1 mom liked this

Yep I do believe we are under attack.  Have been for a long time.  Satan is always trying to take our peace and happiness.  

*I* don't force my beliefs on anyone.  I have friends of many different religions and beliefs.  It's called respect and common courtesy  :)

starlight91
by on May. 7, 2013 at 11:05 AM

very true .

Quoting Anonymous:

Amen! Its pretty sad especially for us that are Christian and have never done or said anything to those who don't believe. They blanket all of us.

Quoting starlight91:

on here sure christians are attcked, they are attcked for believeing, they are attacked for having faith, they are attacked everywhere on this site, because those who dont believe think they are the almighty to tell everyone what they can believe or not...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on May. 7, 2013 at 11:06 AM
5 moms liked this

I think that America is coming to its senses and fewer people are buying into religion, especially Christianity and its hypocrisy, and this scares the crap out of Christians.

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on May. 7, 2013 at 11:06 AM
3 moms liked this

It's trendy to bash Christianity right now......much like it was trendy to bash Jews, Muslims, Blacks, Hispanics, etc.....at other times in history.  Christianity is not going away, much like the other things I listed, so this too shall pass.  I ignore the Christian bashers, I always find them to be trying harder to convince themselves than anyone else, so I just feel pity for them.

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on May. 7, 2013 at 11:07 AM
1 mom liked this

I despise Westboro Church....  NOW they definitely give Christians a bad name and bad taste in non believers mouth.

I hate to break it to them.  God teaches us to LOVE everyone.  Hate the sin NOT the person.  We're supposed to reach out to others not judge or condemn them.  Not be hateful and picket funerals of soliders / kids / etc.  They make me so nauseous :(

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on May. 7, 2013 at 11:08 AM

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Yep I do believe we are under attack.  Have been for a long time.  Satan is always trying to take our peace and happiness.  

*I* don't force my beliefs on anyone.  I have friends of many different religions and beliefs.  It's called respect and common courtesy  :)

didn't even know you were a christian.

you're doing it right. lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)