Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you think Christianity is under attack?

Posted by   + Show Post

I saw this posted in another group: Crazy Christians think they are persecuted

Do you think Christianity is under attack, or is this a lot of nonsense?

by on May. 7, 2013 at 10:20 AM
Replies (31-40):
RightSock
by on May. 7, 2013 at 11:12 AM

????

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:

Another post by the plant. S what company do you work for again op?

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on May. 7, 2013 at 11:12 AM

Quoting RightSock:

I give you a cupcake??  :)  

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

*slams door*

No *shakes fist*

Quoting RightSock:

*backs out of the post*

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on May. 7, 2013 at 11:12 AM
2 moms liked this

I certainly don't think think that they're being treated well. An entire group of people is being lumped together, it happens here every day. Nearly every other faith/religion/belief system is left untouched, people seem to understand that in any other circumstance people should be allowed this personal thing without comment. The only other religion I could compare it to would be the Muslim faith. They're looked at as all being monsters and Christians are the long list of things people ramble off at any given time in CM land. I get that there are some asshole Christians out there. I'm also aware that there are assholes of every faith.

*Cue the people using terms like "you're one of 'them'" but I am not of the Christian faith. Sorry to burst any bubbles lol.

MamaRae85
by *you're on May. 7, 2013 at 11:12 AM

I think it's under attack by some people. I also think other religions and atheism are under attack by some people.

thetrollcat
by Meow on May. 7, 2013 at 11:12 AM

no I think christians attack themselves though

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on May. 7, 2013 at 11:13 AM

Um I think you're in the wrong post ;P lol

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:

Another post by the plant. S what company do you work for again op?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on May. 7, 2013 at 11:13 AM

Nope.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on May. 7, 2013 at 11:13 AM
2 moms liked this
Of course Christians are attacked. Even the Bible says this would happen. It's ok tho. I don't intimidate easily. I know that God has my back and I do not fear to believe my values and I do not fear to raise my children up in the Lord. This is what he wants me to do and he has promised that he will always be with me. What is there to fear with that kind of a promise. I am a let everyone live their own way type of person. However, just because they have that right doesn't mean that it should be pushed on me nor my kids. So yea I stand up for my beliefs and I try not to be preachy or judgey. I won't have them trying to convince me of things being true or right tho.
unsuspected
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2013 at 11:13 AM
And how would that be accomplished? Another holocaust?

Quoting Anonymous:

All the more reSon to do away with religon cometely, dosent do any good besides pit people against each other.
Beautiful31mom
by on May. 7, 2013 at 11:13 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting starlight91:

on here sure christians are attcked, they are attcked for believeing, they are attacked for having faith, they are attacked everywhere on this site, because those who dont believe think they are the almighty to tell everyone what they can believe or not...

i agree

God Loves You, And So, Do I !!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN