Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Should I tell him I slept with someone else

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies

My exclusive friends with benefits

I slept with someone else last week

I have feelings for him, and he does for me, but he is more in control ofhis than I am mine

I asked him if he cared if I slept with somoene else that way maybe I wont be so into him, and he said he didn't mind, but in his voice it sounded like annoyance that Id even consider it because me and him are basically together with no title.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 7, 2013 at 12:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
mommy2zbg
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2013 at 12:18 PM

well then you and him need to decide exactly what ya'll want out of each others relationship... If ya'll are strictly going to stay friends, you need to cut out the benefits for the sake of both of ya'll

wumbo
by on May. 7, 2013 at 12:18 PM
Uh.. Just spend less time with him. There are ways to get over someone that dont involve fucking others.
smushy79
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2013 at 12:19 PM

No. You arent in a commited relationship, therefore he really isnt privy to that info.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 7, 2013 at 12:21 PM

I wouldn't from what you have shared.  There's no committment so he really should be operating under the assumption that there may be other people you are sleeping with.  Now if you have had a discussion and agreed to tell one another as a courtesy for health reasons or anything like that, you should tell him. Otherwise it's not his business.

Leelee1008
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2013 at 12:21 PM

If you both have feelings for each other, and are sleeping together then maybe you need to just decide to be in a relationship, sex makes things complicated. 

Jessiejem
by on May. 7, 2013 at 12:22 PM

Quoting smushy79:

No. You arent in a commited relationship, therefore he really isnt privy to that info.

I agree

EvilAsh
by on May. 7, 2013 at 12:23 PM

No. Why?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 7, 2013 at 12:23 PM

there's no need to tell him...but even when i had a FWB we were both very clear that we wouldn't sleep with other people.  not because of hurting the other person's feelings, but because sleeping around is kinda gross and can be dangerous.

Ali5683
by Ruby Member on May. 7, 2013 at 12:52 PM

You have no obligation to him. He's a friend with benefits, not your boyfriend or husband. Let it go and move on.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN