Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you line dry?

Posted by on May. 7, 2013 at 1:01 PM
  • 64 Replies
1 mom liked this
I'm thinking about getting a line in my back yard to save money this summer. The only thing I'm dreading is having to walk up stairs from my basement and down the stairs outside off my deck while carrying all the wet clothes lol.
Do you ladies like it, love it or hate it? Or no opinion if you don't have a line of course!
by on May. 7, 2013 at 1:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
popomill
by on May. 7, 2013 at 1:05 PM
Bump !
popomill
Bump!
popomill
Bump!!
mlg1989
by ZombieMegg on May. 7, 2013 at 1:06 PM
No I cant here in the marina. I wish though I love the smell of fresh air dried clothes.
Kaitlin123
by Platinum Member on May. 7, 2013 at 1:06 PM
Oh I would love to line dry!
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on May. 7, 2013 at 1:06 PM
1 mom liked this

I do not have a line, but If I did I would. Oh and word of caution-according to CM if you line dry you are trashy and poor.

Maries_Mom23
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2013 at 1:07 PM

I am seriously thinking of having DH put a line out back for me...I would love to do it.  

usmcwifey11
by Platinum Member on May. 7, 2013 at 1:07 PM
I would love to, but I don't. The weather is so temperamental here, I would hang them and 10 minutes later it would be pouring.
popomill
by on May. 7, 2013 at 1:07 PM
That's ok. My dad said line drying is for poor people lol. I like the idea because I have to line dry all my husbands shirts and it takes forever to do it in the bathroom or on this little rack in the basement lol.

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

I do not have a line, but If I did I would. Oh and word of caution-according to CM if you line dry you are trashy and poor.

popomill
by on May. 7, 2013 at 1:08 PM
Lol. Where do you live?

Quoting usmcwifey11:

I would love to, but I don't. The weather is so temperamental here, I would hang them and 10 minutes later it would be pouring.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured