Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm not really sure what to do right now...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies

I woke up early this morning, before my son and husband, and I let them sleep. Son wakes up, we take a shower and my husband is still snuggled up in bed...k. SO I call to him to come help me, both my son and I took a shower together, and I asked the hubs to come get it for me...he does....okay, everything is fine.

Then I get on the computer to check facebook real quick, while watching our son, and then he comes out of the room, dressed, and hes going over to his moms house, she lives down the street.

And I'm like, where you going?

To my moms.

Are you going to eat there?

I don't know, maybe.

I'm about to make breakfast if you want to eat first.

Nah I'm going over there right now.

K, why?

To talk.

You want me to come with you?

No, you're doing something.

I'm just on facebook.

No.

Should I make breakfast?

If you want.

and the whole time my son knows hes going somewhere so hes trying to come along, and he even grabbed his pants, and the hubs was going to leave without him, but my son whined enough to convince him.

and from the moment he walked out of the room he just looked mad.

He wasn't giving me any clear answers on anything. So I don't know if I should make breakfast or not, or go over there. Or what...it kinda pissed me off a little, that he just got up and went without even really saying anything, and its really not his usual behavior. I don't know if I mad him mad or what, he seemed mad at me, and he didn't want to be around me, and he didn't want me to go over there with him...I'm just wondering what the fuck happened just now....

Update:

So, I went over there...I had nothing better to do anyways, and he was acting all fine in front of his parents, he didn't seem mad like he was.

And then I asked him about his drs appt, about what time it was, and he said 2 o clock. Then he mentions going to see a movie with me and ds, and then going out to eat, and that 12 would be a good time to leave. Okay cool.

Then we go back home and sit and hang out, and I grab some left overs, because, he did eat over at his moms, which is fine that saves me the trouble of cooking and my son ate too, so thats fine.

Then I ask him what times the movie, and hes acting the same as before he left, and he says, oh nah, I don't think ds will sit through it...okay. So am I going with you to your drs appt. No, no need to. ooookkkkaaaayyyy?

So hes telling me we're doing something, and then not doing something.

So I just straight up ask him if hes mad at me or something, or annoyed, and he just says no.

I just left it at that, and started cleaning and doing the dishes, the usual stuff I do all day...and he gets up from the computer and says hes going to go lay down.

All while still acting weird.

I don't know what the fuck is up, but something is up.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 7, 2013 at 1:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 7, 2013 at 1:23 PM

Anyone?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 7, 2013 at 1:29 PM

??

WifeyC
by Platinum Member on May. 7, 2013 at 1:30 PM

I would make breakfast my DS and go on with my day.

MaNdYbEaR2010
by *Manda* on May. 7, 2013 at 1:30 PM
What? What's your question?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 7, 2013 at 1:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Just make breakfast for you and your son plan something fun and give your ornery ass husband some time alone
mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on May. 7, 2013 at 1:31 PM
Leave him alone and enjoy your time to yourself. He will eventually talk about it. Wait for him to come to you
PitbullPrincess
by Woof on May. 7, 2013 at 1:32 PM

When he gets back, ask him directly what's going on.  That's the only way to know.  Go on about your day in the meantime.

FoodIsLife
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2013 at 1:33 PM

Bump.

I'm confused, i've got nothing. 

alexsmomaubrys2
by Ruby Member on May. 7, 2013 at 1:33 PM

Sounds like he woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Just give him some space and go on with your day.

yperez0209
by on May. 7, 2013 at 1:34 PM

When my husband is upset he can act that way. He rather not talk about and I have to be prudent to know when to push him and when to back off and allow him to cool off and bring it up later on. 

I say, let him go. Prepare lunch later on and don't bring it up anymore, even if your skin is crawling with anxiety. Wait till tonight after the little one is in bed. It may have been something really silly, not worth getting into a blow out argument about.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)