Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

SERIOUSLY?! you blew dd off to go to vegas?!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 93 Replies

my ex was supposed to take dd over the weekend, instead he blew me and dd off at the last second and said he couldnt watch her because of a family emergency, come to find out he went to Vegas to meet some chick he met on a "goth" site....smh so he blows off the first time he gets to see dd since shes been sick for some skank he met online......i fucking hate him....i used to think he was amazing and then i got pregnant and he ran....he still hasnt come back and just keep updating fb with pictures of him and this chick or him at the pool or him watching some random show.....i want to punch him,he's so stupid!!!! AND apparently he's also bringing the girl back to his apartment so she can live there ffs...he's only been talking to her for a couple months...time to change the custody agreement

Posted by Anonymous on May. 7, 2013 at 1:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lunarprancer
by Betsy on May. 7, 2013 at 1:49 PM

Yikes.

Dinimon
by NoCookiesForYou on May. 7, 2013 at 1:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Definitely change that agreement!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 7, 2013 at 1:49 PM

Quoting Lunarprancer:

Yikes.

im so pissed off!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 7, 2013 at 1:50 PM

Quoting Dinimon:

i called my lawyer this morning to see what we can do....but i wont be able to do anything until he actually brings the girl back here

sarawags
by on May. 7, 2013 at 1:51 PM

Red flags!  Sorry you're going through this - make sure to follow up on measures necessary to protect your child. 

SnowWhieQueen
by on May. 7, 2013 at 1:51 PM

wow crazy...yeah i would change it too...u never know what kind of creepers u can meet that way

Dinimon
by NoCookiesForYou on May. 7, 2013 at 1:51 PM
I really hope he has more sense than letting some stranger goth girl move in that he's meeting for the First time today.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Dinimon:

i called my lawyer this morning to see what we can do....but i wont be able to do anything until he actually brings the girl back here

WifeyC
by Platinum Member on May. 7, 2013 at 1:51 PM

Didn't you post this before?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 7, 2013 at 1:51 PM

Quoting sarawags:

Red flags!  Sorry you're going through this - make sure to follow up on measures necessary to protect our child. 

i cant do anything until he actually brings her back here though.....smh, im so angry 

justbreatheOx
by Platinum Member on May. 7, 2013 at 1:52 PM
What an asshole
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN