Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

whats in your fridge?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 28 Replies
i just went grocery shopping and like always, afterwards, i realize my fridge is still very bare. other than the fruits and the lunch meat and cheese... and milk... nothing else is in the fridge. is that normal? not normal? whats in yours? for the record, the pantry is OVERFLOWING with food. =)
Posted by Anonymous on May. 7, 2013 at 1:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
redneckmama4
by Loree on May. 7, 2013 at 1:55 PM
More fresh food.
vvinkyloafer
by on May. 7, 2013 at 1:55 PM
Blueberries, blackberries, carrots, broccoli, squash, Greek yogurt, assorted sauces, peanut butter, a loaf of bread, tortellini, chicken sausage pasta sauce, probiotics for both baby and I, and Sierra Mist.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on May. 7, 2013 at 1:57 PM

lots of produce & dairy products. lunch meats, juice, tea, and a ton of leftovers that will never get eaten.

LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on May. 7, 2013 at 1:57 PM
Food and beer
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 7, 2013 at 1:58 PM
Food
Kayla2013
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2013 at 1:58 PM
Uh it's getting bare. I need to fill out the menu plan shortly and go shopping Thursday. College took priority since graduation is the 17th. Dh has been cooking lately
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chattycassie
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2013 at 1:58 PM

My fridge looks the same most of the time. My freezer and cabinets is where the bulk of the food is stored. It always takes me back a bit when I get home from shopping clean the left overs out of the fridge and it looks so empty again. My sister is staying with me now she went shopping this week, now the fridge is overflowing I am not sure what she buys different than me. :)

Jinxed8
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2013 at 1:59 PM

I try to keep my fridge & pantry & freezer not uber full . I make a menu before I leave to go grocery shopping. I only buy what is necessary for lunches, snacks and dinners for 1 week.   Sometimes I'll stock up if there's a good sale on something. But when the fridge, freezer or pantry to too full I find food just sits there and ends up going to waste.

TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on May. 7, 2013 at 1:59 PM

Mine is the same way, most of the food is in the pantry or my chest freezer

yperez0209
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2013 at 1:59 PM

Not much, planning to take a trip to Costco today.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured