Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

whats in your fridge?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
i just went grocery shopping and like always, afterwards, i realize my fridge is still very bare. other than the fruits and the lunch meat and cheese... and milk... nothing else is in the fridge. is that normal? not normal? whats in yours? for the record, the pantry is OVERFLOWING with food. =)
Posted by Anonymous on May. 7, 2013 at 1:54 PM
Replies (21-28):
Matriarch87
by Ruby Member on May. 7, 2013 at 2:16 PM

Let me think...

eggs, almond milk, chocolate almond milk, ghee, lard, cucumber water infused with ginger and lime, ojj, sourcream, cream cheese, some shredded chedda, salsa, jelly, red yellow and green peppers, onions, strawberries, blue berries and rasberries, budweiser, sweet red wine, corona, hmmm...and a door full of condiments.  

villagemamma
by Platinum Member on May. 7, 2013 at 2:18 PM

I have the same issue lol! buy a lot of stuff that is pantry or freezer but in my fridge its usually milk, cheese, eggs, and then a few other things.

nicki1018
by Special Sauce on May. 7, 2013 at 2:19 PM
Food
I.heart.my.kids
by on May. 7, 2013 at 2:19 PM

Tons of fresh fruit (mango, strawberries, blue berries, grapes, pineapple and plums) some chopped meat, country ribs, pork chops, 3 gallons of milk, last night dinner left overs, 24 greek yogurts, a crockpot of chicken chili, 2 gallons of water, gogurts and 64 ounce of apple juice. 

NiCo86
by Platinum Member on May. 7, 2013 at 2:21 PM
Food.
aandt1999
by Platinum Member on May. 7, 2013 at 2:24 PM

Everything. Seems it anyway! Plums, oranges, apples, spinach for salads, blue cheese crumbles, leftover pasta, 3 kinds of sliced cheese, chorizo, chicken, ground beef, milk, cranberry juice, bottles of water, green tea, almond milk, watermelon, chocolate, greek yogurt........and more. 

jaytee
by on May. 7, 2013 at 2:24 PM

Lots of fresh veggies, almond milk, skim milk, orange juice, apples, lunchmeat, cheese, yogurt, leftovers and WINE!

notjstasocermom
by Ruby Member on May. 7, 2013 at 2:47 PM

milk, cheese, ham, turkey, yogurt, eggs, romaine lettuce,onions, carrots, capris, grapes, bacon, sausage, condiments, beer, pickeled eggs, butter, juice

i'm sure theres more but thats all  can think of

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured