Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you have veneers?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
So for awhile now I've been looking into getting veneers. Anyone with them that can tell me their story?
Costs?
Experience?

Thanks!
Posted by Anonymous on May. 7, 2013 at 2:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jessy613
by Diamond Member on May. 7, 2013 at 2:46 PM

No.

Bump

mich.el.le
by on May. 7, 2013 at 2:46 PM
2 moms liked this

This site is making me dumber. I thought you couldn't spell wiener. lol

armywifey26
by Krissy on May. 7, 2013 at 2:48 PM

No but I wouldn't mind getting some

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 7, 2013 at 2:48 PM

I only have one because I got a front tooth knocked out when I was a kid. Word of advise... if you get veneers... get all of you teeth. Because I have one really nice tooth and the rest are just ok. It looks weird. 

crysiann
by Platinum Member on May. 7, 2013 at 2:48 PM

LMAO!!!!

Quoting mich.el.le:

This site is making me dumber. I thought you couldn't spell wiener. lol

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on May. 7, 2013 at 2:49 PM

Nope I choose to get braces as an adult, lower jaw surgery and whitening. My teeth no wlook great. I was scared of the filing doen part. Your teeth will never be the same. But maybe I would in the future.

YouMad
by Member on May. 7, 2013 at 2:50 PM

Yes, I have 2 veneers and 2 caps.  I had a terrible gap between my front teeth.  The total cost was about $4,500 and the whole process took 2 weeks.  The caps and veneers are custom made to a mold of your teeth.  Thats why it took 2 weeks.  All in all it was 2 appointments.  At the first appointment they filed my 4 front teeth down to just little slivers and then put temp caps on.  I went back 2 weeks later and they put on the permanents.  Super easy and a very low pain factor.

crysiann
by Platinum Member on May. 7, 2013 at 2:54 PM

The cost depends on where you live, because dental costs vary. I worked in dental for 12 years. The cost where I am from is approximately $900 per tooth. Possibilymore if you need a root canal or a build up. The other reply stating to get more than just one tooth is right, if you only got one tooth done, it would stand out more. Good luck!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 7, 2013 at 2:58 PM
Thanks! What do you mean by build up?

Quoting crysiann:

The cost depends on where you live, because dental costs vary. I worked in dental for 12 years. The cost where I am from is approximately $900 per tooth. Possibilymore if you need a root canal or a build up. The other reply stating to get more than just one tooth is right, if you only got one tooth done, it would stand out more. Good luck!

supercarp
by on May. 7, 2013 at 3:00 PM

I have them on my kitchen cabinet doors. They are birch.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)