Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

it makes me think you must be doing something wrong

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 50 Replies

if you have a baby or toddler who is constantly miserable and crying all the time.

i have 4 kids, so trust me i KNOW babies and toddlers cry. i get it trust me, i do.
but none of my kids have ever cried for longer than a min or two.

there is no pacing around at 4am with a screaming child who refuses to sleep for no good reason, (unless of course they are sick. thats a good reason to cry imo)

if you cant turn your back on your 2 yr old for more than a second? im sitting here staring in horror because im thinking "you're doing it wrong"

Posted by Anonymous on May. 7, 2013 at 6:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Magalie_M
by on May. 7, 2013 at 6:18 PM

Good for you, however I wouldn`t care what you may think if my baby cries.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 7, 2013 at 6:19 PM

Ok then.  Carry on with your flawed view.

outtamymynd
by Ruby Member on May. 7, 2013 at 6:20 PM
5 moms liked this
That was close.
I almost gave a fuck. Almost.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wumbo
by on May. 7, 2013 at 6:21 PM
Lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 7, 2013 at 6:22 PM

I had a child born with a rare metabolic disorder, my child cried constantly because my child was always in pain. There was nothing I could do to stop the pain, nothing to ease it or make my child feel better. By all appearances my child appeared healthy, so someone may have looked at me and thought I was doing it wrong but I don't really care. Life was hell for those first year, I don't know how any of us survived. 

Leissaintexas
by Platinum Member on May. 7, 2013 at 6:22 PM

I'm guilty of sometimes thinking that I would love to be a fly on the wall in those homes and just see what is happening and why these babies are so high maintenence. I had a high needs baby, but it was never as bad as some of the things I read on here.  I know its horrible of me. But I can't help wondering why some moms find it so difficult to just keep a kid happy. I'm not proud of feeling htis, BTW.

smurfbitebug
by on May. 7, 2013 at 6:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Perhaps you don't know children as well as you think you do. You certainly do not know mine.
nocalmegan
by Ruby Member on May. 7, 2013 at 6:24 PM
Pretty sure you are an idiot. Lexi will sometimes cry for a half hour when nothing is seemingly wrong. I assure you I haven't done anything wrong with her. But good for you for having perfect children who never cry
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 7, 2013 at 6:28 PM
2 moms liked this
Babies who are neglected eventually may stop crying much because it doesn't result in having their need met. I'm sure this is not your situation, just pointing out how someone could turn not crying into an incorrect judgement also.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 7, 2013 at 6:29 PM

Lol. You, dear, are quite funny.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)