Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

1325$ check is missing...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies

I feel sick..where could it be. I thought I put it on my dresser. I have checked all over it. I wonder if my son who is three got it.. We are tearing about our kitchen floor out  this house is in chaos. I never lose to stuff this is the worst feeling...arggggggg.  This sucks..

Posted by Anonymous on May. 7, 2013 at 6:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
highlandmum
by Spunky on May. 7, 2013 at 6:20 PM

Did you check behind the dresser, under it, or even in the drawers?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 7, 2013 at 6:21 PM

I am right now...everywhere..ever behind toilets. I cleaned my room yesterday so I am even checking the trash can..

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 7, 2013 at 6:22 PM
Stay calm and take a breath, it's somewhere in your house. Start in the obvious places recheck your pockets to every pants and jacket you've worn look through every pocket in your purse and then sort all your papers. You probably put it somewhere safe you'd remember.

If it's a work check you can get those reissued to you you just need to talk to your managers. It'll be ok
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 7, 2013 at 6:24 PM
Can you have it replaced?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 7, 2013 at 6:27 PM

I can probably have it replaced this is just awful...awful. Normally it goes right into my purse but I thought the payment was wrong and called the company who sent it. I even have a picture of it..bah..I am going to keep looking...and looking. 

Mommy2b2many
by on May. 7, 2013 at 6:28 PM

You can call the person that issued it; have it canceled; then they can issue a new one. But I hope you find it!! Good luck!!

highlandmum
by Spunky on May. 7, 2013 at 6:32 PM

Stop and breathe.  Go back to the last place you remember having it.  Close you eyes and try to retrace every step you took after that.  If it does not show up ask them to cancel it and issue a new one.

lustfull
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2013 at 6:46 PM

check with your son 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 7, 2013 at 6:50 PM

He says he hasn't seen it..I'm going to keep looking tonight and if not call and ask them to cancel and resend it..wonder how long that will take ... 

ashley1693
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2013 at 6:51 PM
Good luck.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN