Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How can you have an abortion

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 257 Replies
4 moms liked this

when you already have a baby? I just don't get that, knowing what kind of joy a baby can bring, how you can do that. How can you steal your child's brother or sister from them? Didn't you think how your child would feel if they ever found out? 

Posted by Anonymous on May. 7, 2013 at 7:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommy2b2many
by on May. 7, 2013 at 7:18 PM
1 mom liked this

FIRST!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 7, 2013 at 7:18 PM

I don't get it either...

alexsmomaubrys2
by Emerald Member on May. 7, 2013 at 7:18 PM

I've never had an abortion but if I were to end up pregnant at this point in my life I would get an abortion. It isn't the right time for us and we don't want anymore children.

We adore the 2 we have, they were wanted and planned. =D

jojo_star
by on May. 7, 2013 at 7:19 PM
4 moms liked this

Because thank god the law gives us that right? I had a 3 year old when I aborted, and having a child already was a huge part of the reason that I did abort. I didn't steal anything from my son. I did think about what he'd think, but it wasn't a worry, because I planned on raising him right, and I did. He knows I had an abortion, all of my children do, and they are fine with it.

starlight91
by on May. 7, 2013 at 7:20 PM
because it's their choice to.
SpnFulOfSugar
by Emerald Member on May. 7, 2013 at 7:20 PM
Because I wanna?
AVSpecWife4
by Ruby Member on May. 7, 2013 at 7:20 PM
I had two abortions and had two children when i did it. My choice
Raeann11
by Ruby Member on May. 7, 2013 at 7:21 PM
3 moms liked this

Good thing everyone can do what they want. No I have never had one or will. But glad everyone can make up there own minds on what is best for them.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 7, 2013 at 7:21 PM
I never have but my friend did. It was the best decision for them, they couldn't handle the risks of pregnancy at the time and they weren't sure if the fetus even would have been viable.
LilliesValley
by on May. 7, 2013 at 7:22 PM
2 moms liked this

I'm not sure. You are looking at it from the perspective that it IS the other child's sibling, where as the person having the abortion doesn't feel like it IS the sibling at that point. It may be semantics to you but it's different for them. People only know what we tell so I don't know how another child would feel but mltn they would be raised with the same concept of conception and birth and would probably have similar views on when a baby is a baby. I hope you get some answers but really it's up to each individual what they think and how/if they would explain.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN