Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Seriously whats the point of being nasty, bitchy, ignorant...you name it on here just because you don't agree with someone? You can disagree politely but no a lot of women on here want to bash you and drag you down for your beliefs, thoughts, actions etc. It's really ridiculous! Aren't we (most of us) all adults? Leave the childish drama in high school!!! Learn to be nice and maybe there won't be so many bully children out there.

*Sarah*

Owner of Maryland Moms - http://www.cafemom.com/group/1706

and Owner of Fitness Challenges and Weight Loss - http://www.cafemom.com/group/118956 

by on May. 8, 2013 at 12:38 AM
Replies (61-67):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 8, 2013 at 9:58 AM

it was when I went to it. I did see her mention the other day when she was here that she was taking time off because of stalkers contacting her real life, Pinterest and all of that.

Quoting Anonymous:

I haven't seen her complain. Her FB isn't open.

Quoting Anonymous:

not intentionally but nosy people on here jump on people's names and searching them online. If she really wanted the harrassing to stop, she'd make her FB private, can her CM account annd make a new one with a new name. I don't understand people that say they're tired of being harrassed but won't cancel their accounts.

Quoting Anonymous:

She brought people searching for her outside of cm on herself? I don't think so.

Quoting Anonymous:

honestly, she brought it on herself by using her first and last name as her sn. I googled and now know her married name. She would say all the time "oh no one knows my married name" but how easy it that to find out? Do not use your legal name as your SN. CM should make people unable to do that for their own safety. 

Quoting Anonymous:

What's the point of stalking our nicest member to a point of her recluse?  MC is just crazy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 8, 2013 at 10:03 AM

bump

jas_momof2
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2013 at 10:03 AM

Oh lord...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 8, 2013 at 10:16 AM

But then it wouldn't be cafe mom! I doubt the majority of the bitches here are like that IRL. This is just their entertainment.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 8, 2013 at 10:17 AM

I just don't understand searching for someone outside of cm i guess

Quoting Anonymous:

it was when I went to it. I did see her mention the other day when she was here that she was taking time off because of stalkers contacting her real life, Pinterest and all of that.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

not intentionally but nosy people on here jump on people's names and searching them online. If she really wanted the harrassing to stop, she'd make her FB private, can her CM account annd make a new one with a new name. I don't understand people that say they're tired of being harrassed but won't cancel their accounts.

Quoting Anonymous:

She brought people searching for her outside of cm on herself? I don't think so.

Quoting Anonymous:

honestly, she brought it on herself by using her first and last name as her sn. I googled and now know her married name. She would say all the time "oh no one knows my married name" but how easy it that to find out? Do not use your legal name as your SN. CM should make people unable to do that for their own safety. 

Quoting Anonymous:

What's the point of stalking our nicest member to a point of her recluse?  MC is just crazy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 8, 2013 at 10:18 AM

Idon't get it either.

Quoting Anonymous:

I just don't understand searching for someone outside of cm i guess

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 8, 2013 at 10:18 AM

If you're not here for drama, you're in the wrong group.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN