Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Can't believe it's already that time...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Just got my sons school supply list for kindergarten. Pretty early for the lists but the school gets out this month for summer so they had to hand these out now(they start august 12)
Posted by Anonymous on May. 8, 2013 at 1:46 AM
Replies (41-43):
steffielou_who
by on May. 8, 2013 at 7:19 PM
They don't do supply lists here! They just send a list of things they could use but never ask for supplies! Just donations if you can afford them!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on May. 8, 2013 at 7:23 PM

The supply lists are ridiculous here! Half the stuff on the lists arent even for the students but for the teachers. I also put my kids names on everything because if you dont, they will throw everything you bought together and then hand it out to other kids. I hate that. I dont find it fair that Im spending my money on items that are going to other kids. Not trying to sound bitchy. If I have extra money to buy extra and provide for some of the kids that come in with nothing, thats fine and I do that. However, I dont always have extra and when I dont, I want my kids using the items I bought for them.

balagan_imma
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2013 at 7:24 PM

My older 2 will both be in high school next year. Yay. Just need to make sure they have leads for their mechanical pencils and maybe a new binder or two.

My 3rd grader will have a list, but it won't be too bad - I hope!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN