Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

venting omg

Posted by on May. 8, 2013 at 2:01 AM
  • 9 Replies

I think I'm going to go crazy! I've been sleeping in a fkn air bed for the past 8 months cause our room is under renovation and also the air bed is in my ds room cause he doesnt wanna sleep alone Omg, I've had enough. My dh better speed up our bedroom! Also,my ds has a cold for past weekand (poor baby :[  ) he keeps waking me  up and i am not getting enough fkn sleep.!!! og.

by on May. 8, 2013 at 2:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
stargaze281
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2013 at 2:06 AM

bump

WashingtonMom
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2013 at 2:09 AM

8 months? What kind of reno is he doing?? Don't wait for him, I say grab a hammer and start painting. lol 

kiriis
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2013 at 2:09 AM

I'm sorry.

stargaze281
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2013 at 2:10 AM

oh don't be sorry, I just don't know  what to do

Quoting kiriis:

I'm sorry.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 8, 2013 at 2:13 AM

because you paint with a hammer?

Quoting WashingtonMom:

8 months? What kind of reno is he doing?? Don't wait for him, I say grab a hammer and start painting. lol 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 8, 2013 at 2:13 AM
I'm sorry. I've always been told if your marriage survives remodeling then it's strong enough to get through anything. Lol. We need to do so much to our house but I'm not looking forward to it. I hate my space being messed up.
WashingtonMom
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2013 at 2:15 AM

It's a rather unconventional way to paint, yes. ;) I just meant maybe pick up some tools and help out if you are able. lol 

Quoting Anonymous:

because you paint with a hammer?

Quoting WashingtonMom:

Cheers,
WAMom

stargaze281
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2013 at 2:15 AM

same here.He works 5 days a week so we try to make time for the reno. but its taking long.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm sorry. I've always been told if your marriage survives remodeling then it's strong enough to get through anything. Lol. We need to do so much to our house but I'm not looking forward to it. I hate my space being messed up.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 8, 2013 at 2:24 AM
Mine's a truck driver now so I'm kinda all I got. I'll have to do the year out, and easy stuff like painting. Have every thing prepped and hope in his 2 days home he can knock out a bunch of "man work". Poor guy. Lol
Hang in there momma. I'm sure he's trying.

Quoting stargaze281:

same here.He works 5 days a week so we try to make time for the reno. but its taking long.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)