Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

OH HELL NO

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I'm dating a guy in the Air Force who's still technically married....and I really don't feel bad at all!

Obviously not a lot of people know because I refuse to let him be too open about it for the sake of his career. People around here know cuz it's our hometown, bit where he's stationed only a few of his buddies know he's dating me.

He just got a promotion and I don't want him to screw anything up knowing that he wants to be career.

His stbx is a basket case...even though he filed long enough ago that a judge.could grant the divorce now, psycho is fighting him every step of the way trying to get everything she can outta him, even though he took care of her cheating ass way longer than he ever shoulda.

Can't wait for the divorce to be final so I can finally be there with him!
Posted by Anonymous on May. 8, 2013 at 2:10 AM
Replies (151-154):
mama2alex2008
by on May. 9, 2013 at 11:42 AM
i have not read all the replies because i am mobile, but i was legally separated from my exdh in 2001 and he dragged the divorce out until 2004, so i was already engaged to dh when my divorce was final. I married dh 15 days later. Good luck and never mind the haters:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 9, 2013 at 11:44 AM
don't mind the haters at all. I'm happy and that's all that matters to me..not my problem if someone else isn't happy and feels the need to try to make everyone else miserable along with em.

Quoting mama2alex2008:

i have not read all the replies because i am mobile, but i was legally separated from my exdh in 2001 and he dragged the divorce out until 2004, so i was already engaged to dh when my divorce was final. I married dh 15 days later. Good luck and never mind the haters:)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on May. 9, 2013 at 12:44 PM
Wth is army wives? No my brother had a piece of work wife (now ex) that was trying to pull this same shit and she too had been cheating. They went to military court, he proved she'd been cheating and she got squat. They didn't have kids so idk if maybe that helped his case.

Quoting Anonymous:

LMAO! You've been watching too many episodes of Army Wives! 

Quoting Anonymous:

If she cheated why hasn't his ass taken her to military court and thrown adultery on the table?? She'll be in some shit then and not awarded his pay or his GI bill.

Quoting Anonymous:

as of now it's sounding like another 6 months at least unless one of them caves...but she wanta 1/3 of his pay for a yr, the car that's in his name that he's still paying for, the animals, his college benefits, and for him to pay for any debt she/they acquired...all while she's sleeping with another guy in the AF.

Quoting mattiehatter:

Hopefully he's granted that divorce soon. Good luck with the sharks.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on May. 9, 2013 at 12:47 PM

Military court does not deal with that kind of thing. Never has, never will. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Wth is army wives? No my brother had a piece of work wife (now ex) that was trying to pull this same shit and she too had been cheating. They went to military court, he proved she'd been cheating and she got squat. They didn't have kids so idk if maybe that helped his case.

Quoting Anonymous:

LMAO! You've been watching too many episodes of Army Wives! 

Quoting Anonymous:

If she cheated why hasn't his ass taken her to military court and thrown adultery on the table?? She'll be in some shit then and not awarded his pay or his GI bill.

Quoting Anonymous:

as of now it's sounding like another 6 months at least unless one of them caves...but she wanta 1/3 of his pay for a yr, the car that's in his name that he's still paying for, the animals, his college benefits, and for him to pay for any debt she/they acquired...all while she's sleeping with another guy in the AF.

Quoting mattiehatter:

Hopefully he's granted that divorce soon. Good luck with the sharks.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN