Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

OH HELL NO

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I'm dating a guy in the Air Force who's still technically married....and I really don't feel bad at all!

Obviously not a lot of people know because I refuse to let him be too open about it for the sake of his career. People around here know cuz it's our hometown, bit where he's stationed only a few of his buddies know he's dating me.

He just got a promotion and I don't want him to screw anything up knowing that he wants to be career.

His stbx is a basket case...even though he filed long enough ago that a judge.could grant the divorce now, psycho is fighting him every step of the way trying to get everything she can outta him, even though he took care of her cheating ass way longer than he ever shoulda.

Can't wait for the divorce to be final so I can finally be there with him!
Posted by Anonymous on May. 8, 2013 at 2:10 AM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on May. 8, 2013 at 10:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh yes, the stbx is always a basket case.  It couldn't possibly be that he is lying, and painting her in a bad light.  You wouldn't catch me with a married man until those papers were signed, sealed, delivered.  He is cheating too, and a leopard cannot change his spots. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 8, 2013 at 10:58 PM
he filed months ago.. but no, he's not just painting her in a bad light. she truly is nuts. I've actually known him since we were kids. does a sane person show up to their exs work place to start an argument about the divorce? then show up at the house that same night to climb into bed next to him and only move to the couch instead of leaving when he wakes up to her there. then instead of leaving, gets in their car and drives through the garage door to mess up the cars the other person is paying for? yeah, she's totally not a basket case. she has even admitted she married him for benefits then realized they weren't as good as she thought they were

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh yes, the stbx is always a basket case.  It couldn't possibly be that he is lying, and painting her in a bad light.  You wouldn't catch me with a married man until those papers were signed, sealed, delivered.  He is cheating too, and a leopard cannot change his spots. 

Elle.tea.22
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2013 at 11:00 PM
2 moms liked this

Happy mistress are we? I will tell you what... Most soldiers I know who "are getting a divorce" AREN'T. He is probably a geobachelor and you probably aren't his only piece of ass. Enjoy being a mistress while it lasts :) 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 8, 2013 at 11:05 PM
few problems with that scenario... I've known him for years,I know he's filed for divorce and I know for a fact I'm the only person he's dating. plus, there's no " piece of ass" involved. We're dating, not having sex. that was discussed and agreed on, until the divorce is final, there's no sex..

Quoting Elle.tea.22:

Happy mistress are we? I will tell you what... Most soldiers I know who "are getting a divorce" AREN'T. He is probably a geobachelor and you probably aren't his only piece of ass. Enjoy being a mistress while it lasts :) 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on May. 9, 2013 at 12:00 AM

Well, if that is what he said happen, then it must totally be true. 

Quoting Anonymous:

he filed months ago.. but no, he's not just painting her in a bad light. she truly is nuts. I've actually known him since we were kids. does a sane person show up to their exs work place to start an argument about the divorce? then show up at the house that same night to climb into bed next to him and only move to the couch instead of leaving when he wakes up to her there. then instead of leaving, gets in their car and drives through the garage door to mess up the cars the other person is paying for? yeah, she's totally not a basket case. she has even admitted she married him for benefits then realized they weren't as good as she thought they were

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 9, 2013 at 12:12 AM
I know him, I trust him...and I actually do know it happened. I could care less what other people think, I know he's being honest and that's all that matters.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

ElizabethGracie
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2013 at 12:14 AM

My husband is a captain in the Air Force and he actually had to have a talk with one of his enlisted men the other day because there were allegations that the man was cheating on his wife with the wife of my husband's 2nd lieutenant. He came home mad and said that it was one of the most embarrassing things he'd ever had to do.

CafeMom Tickers

"Live as if you have faith and faith will be given to you"

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on May. 9, 2013 at 12:19 AM

That really IS all that matters. His story sounds totally legit.   And I'm sure he would never,ever do the same thing to you. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I know him, I trust him...and I actually do know it happened. I could care less what other people think, I know he's being honest and that's all that matters.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 9, 2013 at 4:28 AM

If you could care less what people think, why did you post on here and why do you keep desperately trying to defend your adulterous ways?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Toonkasmommy
by Platinum Member on May. 9, 2013 at 4:34 AM
Good luck; )
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)