Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Would you...

Posted by on May. 8, 2013 at 9:31 AM
  • 34 Replies
Have a play date with someone from high school if you had a super awkward sexual experience with their husband back then?
by on May. 8, 2013 at 9:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
armywifey26
by Krissy on May. 8, 2013 at 9:32 AM

I don't see why not since high school was 13 years ago. I'm sure we would be over it by then. Lol

brandydesiree
by on May. 8, 2013 at 9:33 AM
Depends on how long ago HS was. If more than 10 years, sure. I'm sure you're both different people by now. I wouldn't make it known to his wife though. That might be awkward.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 8, 2013 at 9:34 AM
2 moms liked this

If they knew about it, sure. If they didn't, absolutely not. Through play dates friendships could grow and I don't want to have that awkward moment when she realizes that I had a sexual experience with her spouse. 

Once, I found out that someone I considered a "friend" had a sexual experience with my husband before we met, during a game of "Never have I ever" in front of all our friends. It was very embarrassing and hurtful and she did it to just be a bitch. Needless to say, we're no longer friends. 

BAMFSFW
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2013 at 9:35 AM

If I liked her/wanted to be her friend, yes. ....well, unless it was a super awkward because he was a creep.

sugareemommee
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2013 at 9:40 AM
Right? I'm not worried about it it was 10 years ago, but it's so awkward - I don't think he would even mention it.. Ha!

Quoting brandydesiree:

Depends on how long ago HS was. If more than 10 years, sure. I'm sure you're both different people by now. I wouldn't make it known to his wife though. That might be awkward.

ripemango
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2013 at 9:40 AM

why not....it'll give you two something to talk about and compare experiences. Such rare opportunities should not be passed up.

sugareemommee
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2013 at 9:41 AM
That's part of it, I don't know if she knows. But I know, and if it was me I wouldn't want that shady situation between a friend and my husband.

Quoting Anonymous:

If they knew about it, sure. If they didn't, absolutely not. Through play dates friendships could grow and I don't want to have that awkward moment when she realizes that I had a sexual experience with her spouse. 

Once, I found out that someone I considered a "friend" had a sexual experience with my husband before we met, during a game of "Never have I ever" in front of all our friends. It was very embarrassing and hurtful and she did it to just be a bitch. Needless to say, we're no longer friends. 

momto3B
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2013 at 9:41 AM

Sure but I certainly would not mention it. Water under the bridge.

sugareemommee
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2013 at 9:41 AM
Haha

Quoting ripemango:

why not....it'll give you two something to talk about and compare experiences. Such rare opportunities should not be passed up.

kaylamom2004
by on May. 8, 2013 at 9:42 AM

it was in high school. why not?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN