Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i hate......absolutely hate my ex husband....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 68 Replies

my dd got married at 18,her husband is the most wonderful man and my whole family absolutly adores him,3 months after they got married (they got married 2 weeks after my dd's birthday) they told everyone that they were pregnant. my family was excited, my exdh's family told her to give the baby up for adoption,or to abort it, they werent living with anyone,they had been living on their own for a year before they got married and got pregnant.well in 2011 my grandson was born, cutest little boy in the world, and now he's just a crazy little man lol he makes me smile whenever my dd sends me videos and pictures.

well over this past weekend my my dd and my son in law and my grandson moved into a new place so they had a house warming party, what no one knew was that it was a gender reveal party also, no one even suspected that dd was pregnant, but they had a shirt on their ds that said big brother and no one put it together until they cut the cake and it was PINK in the middle!!!! again my whole family got excited, my son in laws family got excited, my exdh's family and my exdh himself specifically AGAIN were being assholes, my exdh told them "good job, now you get to fuck up your lives AGAIN" my dd's aunt(her dads sister) told her to give this one up for adoption to, it got to the point my dd wasnt happy at all and my son in law kicked all of her dads family out. after that the day was perfect we went swimming and looked at ultrasounds....im just so pissed at my exdh....i cent believe he'd treat them like this....again

(my dd is 17 weeks btw i dont think i added that in the post)

Posted by Anonymous on May. 8, 2013 at 12:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 8, 2013 at 12:41 PM

bump

klc3ofme
by Member on May. 8, 2013 at 12:44 PM
1 mom liked this

they are assholes. screw them let them waller in their own misery instead of dragging you guys down!

ashli488
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2013 at 12:46 PM

congrats to you for being a grammy again first off. and second if she knows hes a douchebag why does hse allow him and his family in her life? i understand hes her father but he has nothing nice to say why not just be done and over it?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 8, 2013 at 12:46 PM

Quoting klc3ofme:

they are assholes. screw them let them waller in their own misery instead of dragging you guys down!

yeah i dont think dd is going to invite them anywhere ever again, thankfully they moved up near my aunt and cousin instead of near her dads sister

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 8, 2013 at 12:47 PM

Quoting ashli488:

congrats to you for being a grammy again first off. and second if she knows hes a douchebag why does hse allow him and his family in her life? i understand hes her father but he has nothing nice to say why not just be done and over it?

they guilt her into letting them come,she always feels bad if they dont come because they always make her feel bad about it,i dont think shes going to care anymore though

ihave1
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2013 at 12:48 PM

I would say she needs to dump that side and no longer deal w/ them. Sad that is how they are.    Thats right dont let them drag yawl down. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 8, 2013 at 12:49 PM

Quoting ihave1:

I would say she needs to dump that side and no longer deal w/ them. Sad that is how they are.    Thats right dont let them drag yawl down. 

yeah she doesnt plan on letting them be in their lives anymore, she felt bad because they havent seen her ds in almost a year and thats why she invited her dad and that side

LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on May. 8, 2013 at 12:49 PM
Assholes like that should be kept at a distance. But congrats to yall!!
ihave1
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2013 at 12:51 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting ihave1:

yeah she doesnt plan on letting them be in their lives anymore, she felt bad because they havent seen her ds in almost a year and thats why she invited her dad and that side

it is sad, but its  on them.   Congrats on the new grandbaby!!  =)

ajdahd13
by on May. 8, 2013 at 12:51 PM
1 mom liked this

She needs to cut them out. Her, and her sweet family, don't need that negativity. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)