Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Dear bratty kids next door!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies

Quit antagonizing my child's therapy dog! When i tell you "please dont do that" it means in a nice way to knock it the hell off. I understand you want to pet her, play with her, ect but please dont just run up and instantly get in her face without even asking. Especially with your father right there watching you like it's all right.

I understand kids will be kids, I get that. But it seems like all the kids in this neighborhood are stuck up little brats who think they deserve it all without permission. I know that sounds harsh and i'm sorry but jeez.

I don't know i've talked to childrens parents, the children themselves, both together. And apperently they all still think it's okay to just run up and get in her face without bothering to ask.

*sigh* just my rant i guess...

Posted by Anonymous on May. 8, 2013 at 1:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on May. 8, 2013 at 1:36 PM
3 moms liked this
Tell them you worship the devil and sacrifice children on occasion. So next time you need a sacrifice, you'll know where to find some.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 8, 2013 at 1:37 PM
1 mom liked this
Well, thats very discouraging when you've talked to the parents and thy do nothing. It's also very irritating.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 8, 2013 at 1:39 PM
4 moms liked this

This is a pet peeve I have with kids and ALL dogs... a lot of dogs get nervous around kids and when a kid antagonizes a dog and the dog bites, we're supposed to blame the dog. Bull shit, dogs need personal space too.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 8, 2013 at 1:40 PM

I wish i could use that one but i used that one for the jehova witnesses :/ lol

Quoting Nicoleb9:

Tell them you worship the devil and sacrifice children on occasion. So next time you need a sacrifice, you'll know where to find some.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 8, 2013 at 1:41 PM

It is...I dont want them to get hurt just incase one day she just aint feeling it for other kids. She's a wonderful dog but i dont want that one chance to happen...

Quoting Anonymous:

Well, thats very discouraging when you've talked to the parents and thy do nothing. It's also very irritating.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 8, 2013 at 1:42 PM

I agree 100%....Even though she is wonderful around and for my daughter i think she is thankful when she goes to bed at night lol....

Quoting Anonymous:

This is a pet peeve I have with kids and ALL dogs... a lot of dogs get nervous around kids and when a kid antagonizes a dog and the dog bites, we're supposed to blame the dog. Bull shit, dogs need personal space too.

Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on May. 8, 2013 at 1:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Dual usage. Sounds fine to me.

Quoting Anonymous:

I wish i could use that one but i used that one for the jehova witnesses :/ lol

Quoting Nicoleb9:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 8, 2013 at 1:45 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't blame you. I've been teaching my son about animal safety. Like asking before touching, walking instead of running and letting them initiate contact rather than him. I give him trouble every time because I don't want the animal and owner to get in trouble and I don't want my son to get hurt.. You'd think if nothing else the parents would be concerned about their kids.. Some people just don't think.

Quoting Anonymous:

It is...I dont want them to get hurt just incase one day she just aint feeling it for other kids. She's a wonderful dog but i dont want that one chance to happen...

Quoting Anonymous:

AliKatAK47
by Meanie Pants on May. 8, 2013 at 1:45 PM
As the owner of a Service dog I agree. He is not there for your kids to have a play thing. But from the post I posted before on similar topics I realize that there really are entitled assholes out there that think everything that moves belongs to their children.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 8, 2013 at 1:48 PM

Your neighbors are idiots. What if the therapy dog decides he is protecting your child and attacks??  I would video tape them antagonizing the dog just in case you need it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)