Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I don't think she needs that much CS.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 196 Replies
I'm a little bothered by my SS mother, she is asking for like 400$ a month in child support. It's not that I don't believe in us paying her CS it's just we have my SS 3 or 4 days out of the week. We told her we will help her out if she needs help with the child. I mean if me being free child care anytime she needs it. Or us taking him up to 4 day every week is she really entitled to that much? She is saying she will just take us to court and only allow us to visit him for the first and last weekend of every month and for us to pay the maximum.

I just want to say money aside, if you're a big enough bitch to care about getting money from your BD than your son seeing his father then you're a pos. My man is a good man, he works hard and does everything he can to be a good father. He's straight edge and did not throw his life away.

We are offering her the ability to ask us for items and us buy them. If she needs anything for him we will help out. I just don't think we owe her 400$ a month since we have him what seems like most the time.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 8, 2013 at 1:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MilkLover0203
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2013 at 1:44 PM
3 moms liked this
I'd let it go to court. They'll likely give your husband fifty-fifty if there's no reason not too and then there most likely won't be child support. Every case is different though.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 8, 2013 at 1:46 PM
9 moms liked this
It's no fun having to ask for items you may need either. I wouldnt want to call you all anytime i needed something and have to wait and see if you agree to pay for it. I agree with her. I know that's not what you're wanting to hear op.
mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on May. 8, 2013 at 1:47 PM
Go to court
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 8, 2013 at 1:48 PM
4 moms liked this
He owes her that money. I think fathers that don't think they have to pay are pos's. :)
Domestic.Godess
by on May. 8, 2013 at 1:49 PM
If you have the kids half the time it's ridiculous she should want cs.

2ltlmonkeyz
by on May. 8, 2013 at 1:49 PM
2 moms liked this

I agree with her sorry :(  ALOT of women here think my CS amount is excessive but  it is for his kids kwim? I agree with previous poster that said she does not want to call and ask for money and wait .

my4kids274
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2013 at 1:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Go to court then. Let them decide. 

WifeyC
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2013 at 1:50 PM

Take it to court and make everything legal.  It's the only way.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 8, 2013 at 1:50 PM
If she can constantly ask me to take care of her son, or start him on potty training for her. Ect ect I don't see why she can't ask us to take him shopping. If she can't afford her part of the child care then wtf is she doing with her money? I mean she's not shy. And she does not need 400$ for sure.

Quoting Anonymous:

It's no fun having to ask for items you may need either. I wouldnt want to call you all anytime i needed something and have to wait and see if you agree to pay for it. I agree with her. I know that's not what you're wanting to hear op.
owl0210
by Emerald Member on May. 8, 2013 at 1:51 PM
12 moms liked this
It's none of your business when it comes to your husband's child support obligations. The courts will calculate the appropriate amount and you'll just have to deal with it. $400 a month is pathetic anyways.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN