Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Figured out what the kids are getting for their birthdays.......(I am sure I will be bashed)

Posted by on May. 8, 2013 at 2:03 PM
  • 218 Replies
4 moms liked this

My son is turning 7 next month- he will be getting an Ipad two with a case

My other son is turning 6 in Sept- he is getting the same as my older son. 

My daughter is turning 6 in sept as well she will be doing the big package at the bippity boppity boutique at disney world when we go in Sept.  She will also get an Ipod. (to make it even money wise)

The kids are not having a Birthday party at all since we are going to DW in sept.  (made reservations already) I have an Ipad 3, the twins will get their presents right before we go to DW (driving 20 hours) So they will all be able to play with an Ipad during the trip.  No fighting, ect.  

We are very excited and they have no idea! Yes, it is a bit much.  However we spend that much for their parties, so we are not going over our budgets for the parties.  

by on May. 8, 2013 at 2:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
llammamamma
by Member on May. 8, 2013 at 2:06 PM
4 moms liked this

wish I had the $ to do this 4 my kids...hope u guys have fun!

vetNmommy
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2013 at 2:08 PM

Oh we will and thank you! 

Quoting llammamamma:

wish I had the $ to do this 4 my kids...hope u guys have fun!

Hanab818
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2013 at 2:08 PM

have fun!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 8, 2013 at 2:09 PM
10 moms liked this
I am 100% positive they will grow up to be gracious, humble, hard working adults.

Lol
vetNmommy
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2013 at 2:11 PM
2 moms liked this

Our children are not super spoiled.  They are very polite and courteous.  My 6 year old holds open doors for people, does his choes, does wonderful in school, ect.  The twins are the same way.  We are very rpoud of them.  

Quoting Anonymous:

I am 100% positive they will grow up to be gracious, humble, hard working adults.

Lol

kaylaybaby666
by on May. 8, 2013 at 2:11 PM
Oh im jealous! I wish i can get my daughter an ipad. Plus she is too young for Disneyland
KGreen75
by on May. 8, 2013 at 2:13 PM

Sounds like they will have a great birthday.  My 3 year old has the newest Ipad with retina display, lol.  My 9 year old has a Kindle Fire HD and every game console there is, and a Mac Book and last night I spent over a $1,000 taking her to a Concert with limo service and dinner at a nice restaraunt.

It's nice to be able to do awesomet things for your kids.

vetNmommy
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2013 at 2:13 PM
1 mom liked this

We took the kids to Disney land two years ago.  (we saved for a long time) They were 4,3 and 3.  They loved although, they were still too little.  Now that they are a bit older it should be funner!  (if that is a word lol) This will more than likely be the only time in my life time we go to disney world. lol. 

Quoting kaylaybaby666:

Oh im jealous! I wish i can get my daughter an ipad. Plus she is too young for Disneyland

vetNmommy
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2013 at 2:14 PM

Do you like the new Ipad?  I was not even aware that there was a new one, minus the mini.  I was shocked. lol. 

Quoting KGreen75:

Sounds like they will have a great birthday.  My 3 year old has the newest Ipad with retina display, lol.  My 9 year old has a Kindle Fire HD and every game console there is, and a Mac Book and last night I spent over a $1,000 taking her to a Concert with limo service and dinner at a nice restaraunt.

It's nice to be able to do awesomet things for your kids.

kaylaybaby666
by on May. 8, 2013 at 2:17 PM
Lucky. My daughter turns 3 on the 21st, too small for disney land. I havent been to disney land since i was in the 3rd grade and im 21 now lol

Quoting vetNmommy:We took the kids to Disney land two years ago.  (we saved for a long time) They were 4,3 and 3.  They loved although, they were still too little.  Now that they are a bit older it should be funner!  (if that is a word lol) This will more than likely be the only time in my life time we go to disney world. lol. 
Quoting kaylaybaby666:Oh im jealous! I wish i can get my daughter an ipad. Plus she is too young for Disneyland

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)