Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I notice no one on CM will help when you ask this question....

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
How to make money legitimately as a SAHM. I've seen this question quite a few times with hardly ANY responses.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 8, 2013 at 2:26 PM
Replies (301-303):
Haliebrianne
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 3:39 PM
Sorry this is a suuuuper late reply, I just noticed it. I use a lot of survey sites. Best ones I've used are: opinionoutpost surveyspot surveysavvy zoompanel mypoints i-say sendearnings (it takes foreverrrr to get paid, but I'll I do is clik on emials and get 2 cents per email. need $30 to cash out, they have other ways to earn money though) springboardamerica (you need $50 before you can cash out, but their surveys are generally short and pay well compared to most) harrispoll clearvoicesurveys And the best one I've ever used is pineconeresearch. However they only allow new members at certain times during the year so you have to keep checking back. You get $3 for every survey you complete and each survey has the possibility of a product test. Once I got a full size clinique mascara, $3 for the initial survey, an $3 for the evaluation survey. It was also the best mascara I've ever used haha. Also swagbucks is cool too. I use sassieshop for the mystery shop jobs. Hope this helps. I've been using these for over 5 years now and make good pocket money. I know some people can make hundreds a month when they do it non stop though.
Quoting chamamahaha:

Whats the site

Quoting Haliebrianne:

I take surveys for extra cash. Usually only like $50 a month if I barely put any effort in it. I could make more if I wanted to. It's not very good money, it's boring, but it's easy haha. I paid for just about everyone's christmas presents with the money I made over a few months last year. There are a lot of scam survey sites though. I also do mystery shopping. Just like $10-$20 per job, and it's rare though. 

But I make more money baking and cake decorating. 

Haliebrianne
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 3:42 PM
I had this all spaced out so it would be easy to read...Not sure why it didnt post like that...
Quoting Haliebrianne:

Sorry this is a suuuuper late reply, I just noticed it. I use a lot of survey sites. Best ones I've used are: opinionoutpost surveyspot surveysavvy zoompanel mypoints i-say sendearnings (it takes foreverrrr to get paid, but I'll I do is clik on emials and get 2 cents per email. need $30 to cash out, they have other ways to earn money though) springboardamerica (you need $50 before you can cash out, but their surveys are generally short and pay well compared to most) harrispoll clearvoicesurveys And the best one I've ever used is pineconeresearch. However they only allow new members at certain times during the year so you have to keep checking back. You get $3 for every survey you complete and each survey has the possibility of a product test. Once I got a full size clinique mascara, $3 for the initial survey, an $3 for the evaluation survey. It was also the best mascara I've ever used haha. Also swagbucks is cool too. I use sassieshop for the mystery shop jobs. Hope this helps. I've been using these for over 5 years now and make good pocket money. I know some people can make hundreds a month when they do it non stop though.
Quoting chamamahaha:

Whats the site

Quoting Haliebrianne:

I take surveys for extra cash. Usually only like $50 a month if I barely put any effort in it. I could make more if I wanted to. It's not very good money, it's boring, but it's easy haha. I paid for just about everyone's christmas presents with the money I made over a few months last year. There are a lot of scam survey sites though. I also do mystery shopping. Just like $10-$20 per job, and it's rare though. 

But I make more money baking and cake decorating. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 61 on Jun. 21, 2013 at 3:45 PM
Convergys online...google it. You can work at home.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)