Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Am I the only one? (Jodi arias ) ETA: verdict added

Posted by   + Show Post
Am I the only one who kinda feels for this girl?

I'm not excusing or defending what she did in any way. It was horrible and heinous and inexcusable.

I just kinda "get" her. I see shades of myself in her about certain things. Maybe it's because I've been though a "relationship" extremely similar to her and Travis's.

Not that I would ever do anything like what she did lol. It's just sometimes you hear about these things and you can't even wrap your mind about it. Don't get it at all. Like Casey Anthony, for instance. THAT is just incomprehensible. I can't understand how it could ever happen. Theres no circumstances or situation where she isn't completely and totally bat shit crazy, evil, black hearted, inane bitch who needs to burn in hell. There's nothing about her to "connect to". Everything about her, her crimes an that trial is way beyond the realm of my mind.

With Jodi though, idk, I get it. To an extent. And I feel for her in a way.

Verdict reached : guilty guilty guilty felony, premeditated murder.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 8, 2013 at 4:29 PM
Replies (301-302):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 19, 2013 at 6:32 PM

I feel for her too.  I don't think she deserves the death penalty or to even spend her entire remaining life in prison.  I think she has definitely been through abuse not only by her parents but Travis too.  It does not condone killing though.  I don't like her parents and how they were speaking about her.  They sound like my own parents who alway tried to cover up how they were abusive, always blaming me for being "mentally ill" when in reality my mental illness, which is depression, was a gift from them.  It has been the gift that keeps on giving thanks to their wonderful parenting and their treatment of me which has affected me for my entire life in all aspects. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 19, 2013 at 6:33 PM

Bwaaaaaaahahahahaha!

Makes so much sense for you to identify with a sociopath... Way to go!   

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured