Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Abortion...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 23 Replies
Why in the world is it ok to have numerous abortions, but not legal to have ur tubes tied until you have had 2 kids or you are 21?? If you don't want kids that's your desicion. But I think your tubes should be tied instead of getting abortion after abortion... **a family member insists on having abortions instead of having her tubes tied! She is 20 and has had at least 5 abortions... not my business but it sure seems stupid...
Posted by Anonymous on May. 8, 2013 at 4:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
luckymommy29
by on May. 8, 2013 at 5:04 PM
1 mom liked this
Hell yeah I totally agree
FreelanceMommy
by on May. 8, 2013 at 5:07 PM
3 moms liked this

I have wondered that myself. Don't get me wrong, I'm totally pro-choice, but I think pro-choice should extend to choosing to have your tubes tied and for some reason it doesn't. 

Here you have to be 25 and have 2 or more kids, and then they still ask you all kinds of stupid questions because they need to know if you would want more kids if the ones you have died in some horrible accident... they seriously asked me that right after they cut my twins out of my stomach lol.

Yes, asshole, if my kids all died in a horrible accident I would immediately want to replace them. Fuck you, cut and tie those bad boys before I regain feeling in my legs and kick your ass. lol

AuntieM
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2013 at 5:08 PM
I am pro choice on abortion. Her body, her decision. However, there is no reason I can see for anyone to have five. There are so many options for birth control. Sounds like your family member is just lazy about it and so is her partner or partners. JMO.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 8, 2013 at 5:08 PM

I agree. I am pregnant again and 25 i have a five yr old daughter.I don't think they will tie my tube where i live. I never had a abortion but i know my limit. I don't think they will tie them because i need to have one more child before i do but i only want two. This is my last baby : ) I am very happy i am pregnant. I don't believe in abortion. My ex fiance the father of my child wanted me to have a abortion but i said no.

Sekirei
by LoKitty on May. 8, 2013 at 5:09 PM

I actually agree.

If you don't want kids.. tie the tubes. It can be reversed. 

and I think it is fucking stupid that we can't make the decision to do a permanent BC, but we can make a serious decision like abortion (I am pro choice :D)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 8, 2013 at 5:10 PM

Who cares? It's not your concern. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 8, 2013 at 5:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting FreelanceMommy:

Yes, asshole, if my kids all died in a horrible accident I would immediately want to replace them. Fuck you, cut and tie those bad boys before I regain feeling in my legs and kick your ass. lol

lmfao i am sorry but that is funny. 

hautemama83
by Emerald Member on May. 8, 2013 at 5:13 PM
Um it IS legal to have a tubal at any age regardless of number of children.
danie24
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2013 at 5:15 PM

It's illegal to have your tubes tied before 2 kids or age 21?

Connie04
by Member on May. 8, 2013 at 5:15 PM

Whether you are pro-choice or not, I think we can all agree that abortion is an experience no reasonable woman would want to repeat.  Why would any woman willingly subject herself to that?  I just don't get it.  If you don't want kids, than do what you can to make sure you don't get pregnant (i.e. get your tubes tied).  It's not rocket science.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)