Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

"i feel bad for your children"

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 46 Replies

yep someone said that to me and my "sister" (shes a really good friend whom i think of as a sister) anyway so today my sister asked me to walk around with her, shes 17 weeks pregnant and walks as exercise, and usually she has their husky/pit mix with them but their neighbors dog attacked hers so her dog is at the vet today.ANYWAY so we were walking down by the shopping center so we could go get lunch and as we're walking past a church my sister stops to admire it, this group of women come out and as they walk by us one says "i feel so bad for your children" i say "excuse you?" the woman stops and says "you heard me,i feel bad for your children, you both look like freaks and you expose your children to your disgusting ways" my sister just says "come on lets go, let them believe what they want" the woman yells after us "your walking away because you know what im saying is true!!!!" a few minutes later we get to the resturaunt we wanted to eat at and those same women walk in, after they walk in they were talking loud enough for us to hear and they were talking about my sisters tattoos and our clothes. my sister asks the waiter to box our food and that we were leaving......ffs just because we dress different they said this and honestly all we were wearing was black, not like the crazy goth stuff but just black pants, i was wearing a black band t-shirt and my sister was wearing a black bvb tank top showing off her belly,and just plain back shoes.no crazy make up(we never have crazy make up anyway) no crazy hair nothing out there....id much rather be around animals then most people.......

Posted by Anonymous on May. 8, 2013 at 5:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamivon2
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2013 at 5:16 PM

I would have said something back like: Do you they know you out today? or

Where is your guardian old lady? 

bchic24
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2013 at 5:18 PM
2 moms liked this
People are judgemental, it's a fact of life. I would have stayed and tried to make them uncomfortable lol. Perhaps even pretended we were lesbian lovers because they seem like the type who would have been against that too lol. I don't see why it would be okay for them to ruin my day out.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 8, 2013 at 5:19 PM

Quoting mamivon2:

I would have said something back like: Do you they know you out today? or

Where is your guardian old lady? 

my sister wouldnt let me say anything else she just wanted to get to lunch and eat lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 8, 2013 at 5:20 PM

Quoting bchic24:

People are judgemental, it's a fact of life. I would have stayed and tried to make them uncomfortable lol. Perhaps even pretended we were lesbian lovers because they seem like the type who would have been against that too lol. I don't see why it would be okay for them to ruin my day out.

oh they didnt lol my sister just didnt feel like dealing with rude women while shes pregnant lol so we took our lunch and had a picnic at the park instead of eating there

ButterMeUp
by Butters on May. 8, 2013 at 5:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Honestly, who gives a shit! You and your sister where wearing what made you comfy. That old ass bitty should shut her trap before the shit she's spewing downs her.
xtwistedxlovex
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2013 at 5:21 PM
I wonder what their minister would have to say about their ugly attitudes...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 8, 2013 at 5:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting xtwistedxlovex:

I wonder what their minister would have to say about their ugly attitudes...

she was the ministers wife apparently 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 8, 2013 at 5:23 PM

Quoting ButterMeUp:

Honestly, who gives a shit! You and your sister where wearing what made you comfy. That old ass bitty should shut her trap before the shit she's spewing downs her.

iv never had someone talk to me like that before so it kinda bothered me but my sister wanted to leave before she told them off lol

Bigmetalchicken
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2013 at 5:24 PM
2 moms liked this

I would mail a letter to the pastor describing what happened, and how that behavior from members of the congregation have insured that you will never visit, and you will advise anyone you care about who may be looking for a new church family that you will strongly advise them against bothering to visit that church.

That behavior is shameful.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 8, 2013 at 5:25 PM
1 mom liked this

I would have yelled back "I hope those aren't the same judgemental, nasty mouths that you use to pray to the Lord with".

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)