Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Food Stamp, PA WIC...

Posted by on May. 8, 2013 at 7:17 PM
Kim
  • 37 Replies
6 moms liked this

Some say that people who receive assistance sometimes commit fraud but what about the Political thieves that use tax payer money to fund lavish life styles.  Whats the big difference.

FYI I do not recieve assistance but am not against anyone else getting it. 

by on May. 8, 2013 at 7:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 8, 2013 at 7:19 PM
Poor horse.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 8, 2013 at 7:21 PM
11 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 8, 2013 at 7:25 PM
1 mom liked this

I agree. People seriously do not realize how much of their federal tax money goes to goverment employees (not meaning military or anyone who works to earn their paycheck) and they pay for cars, houses, maids and clothes plus have so much money they don't even know what to do with it, and bitch about the people who do need the money where only like 2 percent of the taxes are paid to PA and something like 18 percent of even more are paid out for goverment employees, and maybe 1 percent of that is the ones who earn it!

JTROX
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2013 at 7:27 PM

2 wrongs don't make a right.

klind523
by Kim on May. 8, 2013 at 7:28 PM

Your right...

IMO- Its because so many people are oblivious to the truth but fully aware of the stigma

Quoting Anonymous:

I agree. People seriously do not realize how much of their federal tax money goes to goverment employees (not meaning military or anyone who works to earn their paycheck) and they pay for cars, houses, maids and clothes plus have so much money they don't even know what to do with it, and bitch about the people who do need the money where only like 2 percent of the taxes are paid to PA and something like 18 percent of even more are paid out for goverment employees, and maybe 1 percent of that is the ones who earn it!

PhoenixV
by on May. 8, 2013 at 7:28 PM
Love that.

Quoting Anonymous:

Mobile Photo

FL2AK
by on May. 8, 2013 at 7:29 PM
2 moms liked this
Two different issues. Complaining about one does not mean the person excuses the other.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 8, 2013 at 7:29 PM

Horesburgers!

onethentwins
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2013 at 7:30 PM

There's not. Stealing is stealing and there's no excuse for it. 

klind523
by Kim on May. 8, 2013 at 7:30 PM

Your right- but the reason i mention this because in another post women were more judgmental over the PA/FS/WIC debate that just made me wonder what excuse they would have with this topic.

Quoting JTROX:

2 wrongs don't make a right.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)