Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How would you feel if your child spoke to the teacher like this? Edit added another link..

Posted by on May. 8, 2013 at 9:27 PM
  • 122 Replies
by on May. 8, 2013 at 9:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Beautiful31mom
by on May. 8, 2013 at 9:31 PM

My sons would be in big trouble if they spoke to their teacher that disrespectfully. They know better and they know to respect their elders.

teddysmama09
by on May. 8, 2013 at 9:36 PM
1 mom liked this

I would be livid with my son.  While he may have had a point (that teaching is about reaching someones heart in order to encourage growth) the way he handled it was un called for.

Miss-B
by ♥Divalicious♥ on May. 8, 2013 at 9:37 PM
4 moms liked this

I don't think I'd be mad.

OneToughMami
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2013 at 9:38 PM
11 moms liked this

Honestly, if my child's teacher was only handing out packets and sitting on her computer like in the video, and like all the comments on it are saying, I think I would have been in there myself. You do not pay the money to go to college to learn to teach to just make packets.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 8, 2013 at 9:38 PM
3 moms liked this

He'd probably get his a$$ beat.. I DO NOT tolerate stuff like that!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 8, 2013 at 9:39 PM
1 mom liked this

The kid was asking the teacher to teach. I don't think he was being fully disrespectful. Awe. I feel bad for the students. If you have a kid up there asking for more, asking for an education, asking to be taught, not just handed a pamphlet, he really wants an education. I think the way he did it was inappropriate, but I don't know the kids story. Maybe his mom isn't the type to get involved with teachers. Maybe she wouldn't come in and talk to administration. Who knows. I'd like to know more of the story, the teachers side too.

Bigmetalchicken
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2013 at 9:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Is this the kid with the fabulous hair, in Duncanville?  I would be a ok with it. I had teachers like that one, and I wish I had the nerve to tell them how useless they are.

mlg1989
by ZombieMegg on May. 8, 2013 at 9:39 PM
1 mom liked this
He would be in a lot of trouble. You dont disrespect your elders around here.
LyTe684
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2013 at 9:39 PM
2 moms liked this
Honestly, me either.

Quoting Miss-B:

I don't think I'd be mad.

alexsmomaubrys2
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2013 at 9:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting OneToughMami:

Honestly, if my child's teacher was only handing out packets and sitting on her computer like in the video, and like all the comments on it are saying, I think I would have been in there myself. You do not pay the money to go to college to learn to teach to just make packets.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)