Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

You will never believe what I caught my dd doing at 3:30 this morning!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I woke up this morning around 3:30 bc I heard noise in the living room. I got out of bed and noticed all the lights were on. I look over at the couch and see my three yr old dd sitting there watching mickey mouse on my iPad and eating a poptart... I stood in amazement for a second and shr looked up at me, waved and said "hi mommy! I waked up and go potty all by myself! Like a big girl!" And clapped... I said "ok... so what are you doing?" She said " I waked up and go potty" I asked het why she was still up and she held the poptart up and said "eatin". I told her to go back to bed, she sighed, took another bite of her poptart and went to bed. I went into the kitchen and found a chair pushed up to the counter (how she got the poptart). Rotten rotten child lol.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 8, 2013 at 11:13 PM
Replies (121-127):
GaleJ
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2013 at 11:00 AM
She seems to be a person who knows what she wants and gets it...an admirable quality in my opinion. You might want to provide her with an accessible place with healthy snacks.
_ClearFruit_
by on May. 9, 2013 at 11:05 AM
my 3 yr old is too scared to go downstairs at that time by herself lol guess I don't have to worry about that. your dd sounds like a sweet girl
Sept-babies2
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2013 at 11:07 AM
Awww that is the cutest thing. Lol had me.laughing. gotta love kids.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 9, 2013 at 11:13 AM
Oh she has that lol. She has a little basket full of her snacks rasians peanuts etc. She just went for something else :)

Quoting GaleJ:

She seems to be a person who knows what she wants and gets it...an admirable quality in my opinion. You might want to provide her with an accessible place with healthy snacks.

witchybabymomma
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2013 at 11:19 AM

SO CUTE

AlleyCat08
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2013 at 1:21 PM
Momma's little helper.

Quoting Anonymous:

She is in that chair alll the time. Drives me insane. If I'm cooking or doing dishes or angthing here she comes dragging that chair so she can stand beside me. I.got her a stool but its not high enough.

Quoting AlleyCat08:

Omg, so cute. Glad she didn't fall off the chair.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tamzinsmommy
by Bronze Member on May. 29, 2013 at 2:58 PM

Lol who want's to get up at 7 after being up at 3:30? Hopefully this hasn't happened since!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)