Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

tomorrow could kill me

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 97 Replies
i'm sitting here chainsmoking, and stuffing my face with king sized candy bars and mnt dews. my kids are in bed, and i'm netflixing greys anatomy. its 11:30, and I should be asleep, but I cant sleep. we have a big day tomorrow. tomorrow is the day when I get put on trial. my kids and I will wake up early, and head to the courthouse, where I could lose them. I could lose my kids tomorrow, and it will kill me. I've spent the last hour, trying to decide what to wear. what will say " im responsible, please don't take my kids". a month ago, me and my mom were best friends. she stood next to me, defending my parenting in court against my ex and his family. tomorrow my mother will testify against me. how did we get here? how the hell did this happen? I don't know. I don't know why. I just know that my mother over the last week, has managed to convince people that i'm the next casey Anthony. i'm a mom who works full time. I don't have friends, I don't go out, I have had 2 drinks in the past year and a half. my kids are happy and healthy and straight A kids with perfect attendance. but I don't have money, and my exes family does. where I live living together unmarried is a sin. it doesn't matter if you have been best friends for 5 years, unmarried is an immortal sin. and I live with my boyfriend, unmarried. the allegations against us from my mother are horrific. they even used the word satanic when referring to how I punish my kids. im trying to be strong, smile for my kids, but my heart is beyond broken. I haven't cried, I haven't cracked. trying to breathe. cps is coming with me to court tomorrow. i'm praying its enough to save us. my mother, who is one of the most ungodly people I know, is at a prayer church meeting tonight. and then tomorrow she will go and take an oath. raise her right hand and lie about me. her only daughter. her best friend up until a month ago. its going to kill me. I don't know how to survive this.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 8, 2013 at 11:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MooBaaLaLaLa80
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2013 at 11:48 PM

Well are you a bad mother??

Sarafinn2012
by on May. 8, 2013 at 11:49 PM

why are you on trial?

quinnsmom715
by Donna on May. 8, 2013 at 11:49 PM
1 mom liked this

what changed in the last month for your mom?did they offer her money or something?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 8, 2013 at 11:49 PM
I'm sorry to hear that! Something huge is missing here! What does your mother have against you? What are they going to base on from taking your kids ?
AprilDJC
by on May. 8, 2013 at 11:50 PM
2 moms liked this
CPS is on your side? That goes pretty far with the courts. I know you must be terrified. Try to think positive. And when all is said and done, sounds like you need to cut mom out of your life for a while til you figure out why she's turned on you. Good luck, let me know how it goes.
rvb146
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2013 at 11:50 PM
2 moms liked this
Times like these are where you realize just how strong one person can be. I really wish that you didn't have to go through this. And I seriously hope that you win this case. Your an awesome mother and money should not be the reason that you lose your children.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 8, 2013 at 11:51 PM
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 8, 2013 at 11:51 PM
How did you punish ur kids? If you're a straight out good mother then you should not have anything to be afraid of.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 8, 2013 at 11:52 PM

im confused...

with what you said, you make it sound like you did something... IMO
I mean people just don't try to take your kids for no reason at all...

lovinmama411
by on May. 8, 2013 at 11:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Dang, I am sitting here worried to death over a Biology final in the morning. You just made it seem like rainbows and unicorns, lol.

Good luck. IDK the situation but I hope it all works out for the best. Shame on your mother if she stands and lies about you to have your kids removed, that's horrific. Having CPS on your side is a pretty good deal though and it sounds like you have your shit together so unless I'm missing something you probably don't have much to worry about. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured