Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

tomorrow could kill me

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
i'm sitting here chainsmoking, and stuffing my face with king sized candy bars and mnt dews. my kids are in bed, and i'm netflixing greys anatomy. its 11:30, and I should be asleep, but I cant sleep. we have a big day tomorrow. tomorrow is the day when I get put on trial. my kids and I will wake up early, and head to the courthouse, where I could lose them. I could lose my kids tomorrow, and it will kill me. I've spent the last hour, trying to decide what to wear. what will say " im responsible, please don't take my kids". a month ago, me and my mom were best friends. she stood next to me, defending my parenting in court against my ex and his family. tomorrow my mother will testify against me. how did we get here? how the hell did this happen? I don't know. I don't know why. I just know that my mother over the last week, has managed to convince people that i'm the next casey Anthony. i'm a mom who works full time. I don't have friends, I don't go out, I have had 2 drinks in the past year and a half. my kids are happy and healthy and straight A kids with perfect attendance. but I don't have money, and my exes family does. where I live living together unmarried is a sin. it doesn't matter if you have been best friends for 5 years, unmarried is an immortal sin. and I live with my boyfriend, unmarried. the allegations against us from my mother are horrific. they even used the word satanic when referring to how I punish my kids. im trying to be strong, smile for my kids, but my heart is beyond broken. I haven't cried, I haven't cracked. trying to breathe. cps is coming with me to court tomorrow. i'm praying its enough to save us. my mother, who is one of the most ungodly people I know, is at a prayer church meeting tonight. and then tomorrow she will go and take an oath. raise her right hand and lie about me. her only daughter. her best friend up until a month ago. its going to kill me. I don't know how to survive this.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 8, 2013 at 11:46 PM
Replies (91-97):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 9, 2013 at 11:04 PM
Update?
eviesmom453
by Platinum Member on May. 9, 2013 at 11:07 PM

Keep us updated. I hope everything works out for the best.

Trisha234
by Silver Member on May. 9, 2013 at 11:11 PM
Bump for update.
momo3fgr8tteens
by Ruby Member on May. 9, 2013 at 11:12 PM

Good luck OP. Try to think positive thoughts. 

angie729
by Ruby Member on May. 10, 2013 at 1:13 AM

How did it go today?

csxt99
by Jennifer on May. 10, 2013 at 1:23 AM

Fuck off!  I am educated and have heard of secondhand smoke.  As for me being a lowlife mom, I truly do not give a single fuck what you think of me.  Now, go blow that out of your ass!

Quoting Anonymous:

You sound like a low life mom kind of type. Smoking in the house while kids are sleeping under the same roof might not be child abuse, ( I never said that) but it's sure selfish and only a dumb ass, low life moms would do that. Have you ever heard of 'second hand smoke' educate yourself on that! I will not allow smokers to be near my kids or under the same roof with them! Do you know why? Bc I am a great mom,I will go extra mile to provide my kids a clean, safe, smoke free environment. I am done with your low life ass. Any other low life moms want to depend you, don't even try to reply, your message will not be read by me! Have a good life!

Quoting csxt99:

Don't be a fucking moron!  Smoking in the house is not child abuse and she should not lose her kids because of it.  It does not make her a bad mom.  Saying this makes you a fucking moron.

Quoting Anonymous:

Chainsmoking in the house? Make sure people at court know that too. To me you don't sound like a fit mom on the surface!

pianomom21
by Member on May. 10, 2013 at 1:26 AM
Update please
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured